- WELCOME TO MY FIRST EVER BOOK -

"We're all killers. We've all killed parts of ourselves to survive. We've all got blood on our hands, something, somewhere, had to die, so we could stay alive."

HIS PRETTIEST SIN :

Hi, everyone. My name is Lana Reid. I am the author of this book and I would like to start off by thanking each and every one of you for giving my book a chance. It truly means a lot to me and I hope you enjoy it just as much as I do, this book has gone through hell with its trials and errors, solely because I want to present you with my best piece of work...

Note:

There's going to be incredibly strong language, 'fucked up' characters, sex, violence, etc. I'm putting this at the start, in case people don't want to read it, to which I totally understand.

Warning: Mature content, Mature language,Strong description on violence, Mention of weapons, such as guns, knives etc, Mention of drugs, Death.

Any negative comments will be blocked and deleted. Don't opt for a story if you're going to comment hate, you abnormal pricks and if you don't like it, you can always leave.

One main thing to remember is that this book does have consent. Consent is key, guys. If you went to a British secondary school, you all should know the tea video. Unconscious people do not want tea. If you have no idea what I'm on about, type into youtube consent tea video.

I like to add a bit of realism in my books, so if you think you're getting a prince charming mafia leader, you might want to reconsider reading this book but that's not to say that he's going to,like, dash his lover across the room like a sack of potatoes but I'm just saying that Christian will have his own way of showing his affection.

To my gorg readers who read my book before, trust me you're not having some next level deja vu or something. I just can't spell for shit and I didn't even establish a storyline because I was writing this as I was going along but now I've got a gist of what's going to happen.♡

All pictures are from Pinterest and I do not own them.

COPYRIGHT:

This work may not be reproduced, republished or transmitted in any form, unless granted permission by the author (me). This is my book. I will not allow you to copy it and if anyone reads a story that's the same as mine, please let me know because that's just not on.

Don't even think about attacking me for the stuff I write. I don't give a fuck if you want to start a fight with me but if you are, be ready to back your shit. I haven't forced you to read this book and I never would. There have been a number of caveats concerning this story as well - it's up to you whether you abide or not, so don't blame me.

Socials:

☆ follow me on tiktok @.lanareidx

☆ follow me on instagram @lana.reidx