Christmas Eve

Saturday – 24th December – Headmaster Dumbledore's Office – 10:00 am

No one Pov

Since the beginning of the Christmas Holidays, Dumbledore had been raging in his office when no one was around. He put on the grandfatherly act when around other people but inwardly he was cursing the boy from the time of merlin and back.

That stupid, good-for-nothing boy! Why didn't the Sorting Hat change him like I said! It should have obeyed me as the Headmaster!

Dumbledore paced in front of his desk with a scary scowl on his face. Dumbledore turned and walked back to his desk with a growl.

No matter. He will get put in Gryffindor soon enough. For now though, I need him to follow my plan. Maybe I should get the Granger girl to-, no. She sent me an Owl on what she had stupidly done.

Dumbledore stood up and began pacing again. His eyes flashed in fury at the thought of what Miss Hermione Granger had done.

She could have ruined the entire plan with that plan she came up with the Weasley boy. She will definitely won't be payed as much as the Weasley's anymore. She was the only one that could get his trust out of her and Ronald Weasley but…

A smirk came to Dumbledore's face.

There was still the little red headed Weasley girl.

Yes.

If the Weasley boy and Granger fail. I have Ginevra Weasley to try get close to him next year. I can encourage her to get into Ravenclaw. She will slowly get close to him before helping me get him back to following my plans. And if she failed, I'm sure Harry's relatives would take a hand in… helping Harry follow my plans.

Dumbledore sat down at his desk and grabbed a lemon drop before popping it into his mouth. Dumbledore then pulled open his draw from underneath the desk and pulled out a magical device. Dumbledore frowned at the reedings before standing up with an angry look on his face.

The Philosopher Stone is gone!

Dumbledore then proceeded to race from his office to the third corridor. Dumbledore then opened the door and threw Fluffy at the wall with a quick spell before making his way to the end of the rooms. Dumbledore all but ran to the mirror and tried to summon the stone out of the mirror. Dumbledore then screamed in rage and smashed the mirror with his fist.

"Damn you Potter!" Dumbledore then stomped out of the room and back to his office with a new agenda.

How to get the Philosopher stone back.

FWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGW

No One POV

Saturday – 24th December – Granger Residents – 10:00 am

Since returning home. Hermione has been punished by not being allowed to read any books and doing as much homework as she could that day. Mrs. Granger has questioned Hermione repeatedly but still hasn't got an answer for Hermione's sudden 'attack' on Harry at the train station.

"Hermione. Why did you do that to that poor boy? I still can't believe a child of ours would just attack someone for any reason! I though we raised you better." Mrs. Granger said. She sat in front of Hermione with a frown and teary eyes.

"I…" Hermione started but then frowned. Hermione then turned away from her mother and glared at the wall. Mrs. Granger stopped speaking. Mr. Granger then walked in and sat by his wife with a stern glare.

"Hermione Jane Granger." Hermione looked at her dad with shock when he said her full name.

He never said Hermione's full name unless she was going to be punished severely.