Chapter 67: Words Of Affirmation

Natasha let out a loud squeal, jumping in the air in surprise. ''Kat, don't do that!'' Katya had placed her freezing cold hands on her bare ass. Well, not entirely bare. She did wear a bikini that was slightly more family-friendly than some of the others in her wardrobe, but that woman knew she had an amazing behind and did not scare away from showing it off.

Katya absolutely loved it.

Slowly, she slid her hands from her ass to her hips and stomach, rubbing her abs before hugging her from behind instead. ''Why are you fixing your hair? It's gonna get wet anyway,'' she smiled, peppering kisses along her shoulders and neck. Natasha stood in front of the mirror, untangling the knots with her fingers, when Katya snuck up behind her.

''I'm hoping to distract people with my hair, so they don't notice the fucking hickeys you put on me.'' She replied, slightly annoyed.

Katya grinned, resting her chin on her shoulder as she studied Natasha's stomach. There was one around her belly button, two on her thighs, one half hidden under her bikini top, and one under her ear, but they were dark ones. ''I'm sorry to disappoint you, but they're very noticeable.''

A loud sigh left Natasha's lips as she dropped her hands, giving up on her hair. ''Be honest. Do I look slutty?'' Her bottom lip disappeared between her teeth, insecurely studying her own body.

''Honest?'' Katya repeated, to which Natasha hesitantly nodded. ''Kinda, yes. That one on your inner thigh seals the deal.'' Her very inner thigh, close to the seam of her black bikini bottoms. The least noticeable one, but it was obvious that the person who put it there - Katya - had also put her mouth in much more unholy places.

''I'm so mad at you right now.'' Natasha jokingly pushed her off and wrapped a bathrobe around herself, tying the band into a tight knot. It couldn't help but show off her cleavage though.

Katya followed her to the bedroom, her own bikini beneath her sweatpants and t-shirt. ''To my defense, we hadn't established that we were going swimming. Not one hundred percent certainty.''

Natasha quirked an eyebrow while she gathered some swimming essentials in her arms. ''Would you have been able to stop yourself from putting hickeys all over me, even if you did know?''

''Probably not, no,'' Katya grinned apologetically. ''But I would have put them in places covered by fabric.'' When Natasha wanted to push past her, Katya stepped in front of her and grabbed her hips. ''Darling, trust me when I say that those people will be blinded by your beauty too much to even notice those hickeys.''

Natasha shifted the stuff in her arms around, narrowing her eyes. ''Keep going.''

An amused smile danced on Katya's lips, but she forced it away. ''First of all, that.'' She flickered her eyes down to the exposed top of her breasts, causing Natasha to look down at herself. ''Huge distraction. Ass, also huge distraction. Muscles, hair that every woman is jealous of, the way you move so elegantly and confidently.'' She stopped, hoping that was enough, but Natasha's eyes only narrowed more.

''Not there yet.''

''By far the most stunning, mind-blowing, breathtaking person to ever dip their toes in that pool," Katya finished dramatically, a smile on her face. The suspension killed her, Natasha's eyes jumping all over her face to make sure she meant it, to make sure she learned her lesson.

''I forgive you," she said eventually, though she was quick to shut Katya's grin down. "If you kiss me like you mean it."

Finally, Katya allowed her victorious grin to break through, bringing her lips closer to Natasha's and whispering, "I always mean it."