Stefan was currently doing exercises in his bedroom the music blaring loudly. Damon enters with a glass of blood in his hands. "Could you turn it up a little bit? It's not annoying yet." Stefan looks up at him but makes no move to turn it off, "Sorry" Damon switches off the music, "When are you going back to school?"

"Soon" Stefan is on the floor doing push ups when Damon puts the glass next to Stefan, "Oh come on. Just drink already. Come on, this self-detox is not natural." Stefan looks at the blood and leans back at the sight, "Can you get that away from me please?"

The clicking sounds of heels make their way down the hallway, "Okay Stefan, de-ripper time, drink this." She hands him a glass of animal blood. Stefan shakes his head after looking at her choice in outfit for a little too long. "No i'm not drinking anymore blood." Estella raises her eyebrow, "It's animal blood, drink." Her glare made Stefan comply and she smiled when he listened.

"So obviously this is going to take a while, but we are going to do this is slowly but as fast as possible. First we cleanse you of any human blood replacing with animal, then we do my spell again and start with blood bags. Half first, then full ones. After a few days of that we go to drinking from the vein, me supervising each time."

Stefan smiles at her bringing the witch into a hug, "Thank you Estella." She pats him on the back, "You're welcome Steffie. I will see you both at the Founders' kick off party"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Estella was near the bar at the party with a glass of champagne in her hand she flirted with the bartender for. Jeremy walked up to her with a smile, "Hey Estella." Estella smiles back to him, "Hey Jeremy, you look nice." Jeremy blushes slightly before coughing, "Thanks, hey about the whole Vicki thing what are you going to do."

Estella gives him a small smile, "Don't worry about it okay the Sheriff ruled it as an overdose and no one will be asking questions. So have fun okay don't worry about it and remember we have a training session tomorrow you're already good, just need to work on your weapons." she winks at him and he laughs and leaves her again.

When she hears the music change she breathes in relief, "Please dance with your alcoholic vampire friend" she hears Stefan say from behind her and she refrains herself from checking him out in his suit. Damn did he look good. "I mean I thought that was Damon but who am I to reject such a request." She places her hand in his and he puts his free hand on her waist bringing her closer. They sway gently to the music their eyes not leaving each others.

When the song changes they are still dancing together when someone clears their throat interrupting them. Elena stands next to them looking at Estella with a fake smile, her eyes cold and territorial, "Mind if I cut in?" Estella reluctantly releases Stefan's hands, "Of course not, thanks for the dance Steffie."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Estella leans on the bar when Stefan goes to reach for another glass of alcohol she swipes it off him, "Hey that was mine." Stefan protests looking at the witch. "You're cut off." Stefan looks down like a scolded child when she gives him an intimidating look.

Damon approaches them looking between them."You wanna hear the bad news or the really bad news?" Stefan doesn't look at him still looking straight at Estella who was now drinking the alcohol she stole from him,  "Actually, I don't want any news Damon."