DWARKA

Suryaprast seems to come Alive since Rudra has returned. Not only people in palace but citizens were happy too because of his return. They were happy that he was still the same mischievous and naughty boy with no ego but that wasn't very surprising afterall he was son of their King and Queen. Rudra was spending time with family law ke he use to. He accompanied his father for suryapooja, spend time with his mother after that. Then with rest of family members and his teachers. Though ten days has passed since he entered the kingdom. Upon his arrival a huge charity event was organised in celebration of prince completing his study under most revered teacher of Aaryavrat. He was still didn't coronated as yuvraj because Karna said he needs to prove his competence so responsibility were given to him. Karna also introduced him to nyay rakshak forces.

He became commander of nyay rakshak forces but not because he was son of Karna but there he proved his fighting prowess by fighting the prominent fighter. Though no divyastra were launched but even through basics he defeated them in most half hours. Nyay rakshak were formidable forces and Rudra wasn't novice coming out of gurukul but still fight was spectacular to watch. Others than that he helped ghatotkach in army training too. But when ever he got time he visits citizens too. He spent time with their children, but and at their house he has their love since childhood and was glad that hasn't changed. The members of sabha were impressed by the decision and decision making of prince. Suryaprast was in rise they were assured of that.

Like other kingdoms Karna didn't organised the Kala prashashan to show the might of his son because such things were unnecessary. He has belief in his son and promise of his son and Bhagwan Parshuram. He got to know his valour hearing the name of people, asur or rakshas that he defeated during Gurukul days. His son was mighty warrior though he wants to see for himself but the scolding he got from Radha maa once he proposed to fight Karna was still make him shudder. Well there is famous saying interested is dearer than principal amount. (Any person loves grandchildren more than children) his Radha maa was persona of this saying. He was sure his food and living in palace would be in jeopardy if he even scratched her favourite grandson. What could he do? Ofcourse nothing. Not even Avantika could save him as Rudra Trump everyone for his Radha maa.

Well news of Prince of Suryaprast has returned after completing his education has spread throughout the Aaryavrat though not many knew whose students he was many speculated sage vishwamitra but even then the prince ought to be maharathi considering his speculated teacher. Suddenly a invitation from Dwarka landed in Suryaprast for the one and only daughter Dwarkadish Sri Krishna and Queen Rukmini, Princess Charumati. Sabha was arranged, everyone agreed that prince Rudra should go to attend the swamvar. Ladies were elated that soon new bride would enter Suryaprast as wife of Rudra.

Karna too didn't had any problems he knew of bride, she was one and only dear daughter of Dwarka whose education was done personally by Dwarkadhish and Shreeman Balram. The girl was well versed in every aspect be it sastra or Shastra or kala. Only thing which worried him was politics of Aaryavrat which was slowly turning volatile especially after RAJSUYA YAGNA of Pandavas but he couldn't deny as personal invitation from his Prabhu has arrived.

Rudra was sceptical about getting married so soon but he wants to meet his Kakashree Krishna so he would go. It doesn't matter if bride accept him or not. After two days Rudra left Suryaprast after getting blessings from elders and after five days he entered the most beautiful kingdom of Aaryavrat. Dwarka itself was beautiful but it was even more beautifully decorated due to swamvar. The welcome of Rudra was done with enthusiasm. Rudra after entering the palace asked about whereabouts of his Kakashree. The soldier lead him to Krishna. Krishna was there with his sons Praduman, Arjun and Shutkarma(son of Arjun and Draupadi, eldest upPandavas). Rudra knows what happened in Indraprastha as it was pretty wide spread but still he did Pranipat to everyone without announcing his identity.

He went ahead and touched feet of Krishna.

Rudra : Pranipat Kakashree.

Krishna : Kalyan ho, Rudra.

Arjun was shocked hearing the identity of young man that did Pranipat to everyone. With one glace he could tell the young man was great warrior as even he Gandivdhari Arjun has felt dangerous vibe from him but to know this was son of Karna he was angry. He liked rudra as kid but strenuous relationship between them and Karna was too well known. He didn't think Krishna has invited Suryaprast too. He wanted his son Shutkarma to be groom.

Krishna : How was gurukul Putra Rudra.

Rudra : It was great Kakashree.

Krishna : let me introduce to everyone, this is my son Praduman, you know Parth and this is his and Draupadi's son Shutkarma.

Praduman and Shutkarma was observing the handsome young man who called Krishna as Kakashree. While one is intriqued other was angry seeing him. He has heard about him slightly from his mother but his most prominent identity was prince of Suryaprast a kingdom that insulted Indraprastha and his family. He secretly loves Charumati and this rudra seems to be hurdle for him.

Shutkarma (snorted): It seems uncle Krishna has invited anyone to swamvar but one should understand his position in society.

Rudra wasn't Karna, and was angered by his father's reception in Indraprastha so he said.

Rudra : it's not your kingdom, prince so don't think you can say anything. And swamvar is for grown up not for once who hide and cry behind his father. Dogs bark aloud but lions has poise to say silent prince.

A muffled laughter escaped from Praduman who never liked arrogant Shutkarma. Shutkarma was shocked some one has guts to speak rudely in front of his father. Arjun frowned because he can listen that the comments was not on his son but his brothers.

Arjun : You should be careful too Kumar, your father is not here to protect you.

Rudra : I am capable of defending my self well prince Arjun. Only weak requires protection. You don't have to worry I have faith in my teachers education I don't need protection from others even if I have to face you Gandivdhari.

Arjun : When you become capable enough to hold divine bow then say these words child.

Rudra : I don't need divine bow Rajkumar my education itself is divine. In my hands wooden bow has might of divine bow may be your teacher didn't taught you strength of bow is in it's wielder.

Arjun : so that's why your father is known as vijaydhari.

Rudra : My father's valour is seen by you Kumar if you believe it was only because of Vijaya then i am amazed you are called foremost wielder of bow with such low sight and insight.

Arjun gritted his teeth at jab both of his incapabilities to defeat Karna and mockery of his best Archer title. He was ready to show Rudra why is he called Ghandivdhari. Rudra too was holding his bow and was prepared for anything. Before anyone could take out weapons and fight can take place. Balram arrive and he saw tense situation.

Balram : What is happening here?

Krishna : Nothing dau, they are exchanging greetings isn't it, Parth or Putra Rudra.

Rudra : Absolutely, Pranipat Kakashree Balram.

Balram : Kalyan ho, so you are son of Karna.

Rudra : Yes, mahabali.

Balram nodded. Arjun and Shutkarma snorted and left there. Balram took Krishna for some preparations while leaving Krishna asked Praduman to show around Rudra.

Praduman was intrigued and impressed by Rudra. He too wanted to spend time with him. He know family of Indraprastha was too proud especially males there. He tolerate them because other f his sweet bua Shubhadra but was angry that few years ago Arjun has abducted her. So he never liked Arjun but was courteous towards him.

Praduman : I am Praduman, eldest among children of Pitashree Krishna and Mata rukmani.

Rudra : I know, Rukmini Nandan, I am Rudraditya. Only son of Suryaprast naresh Radhey Karna and queen Avantika.

Both smiled towards each other. A new budding friendship started as both tour around Dwarka.

A/n do tell how is it I was in hurry.

MY FRIEND @keerthivasanfirst has this YouTube channel pls help him in any way you can. I would be thankful. https://youtube.com/channel/UCxyTLzCIZpL4prgAzdMj5QA