ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ ɴɪɴᴇ

𓂸|𝗘𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗶 𝗢𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 | 𝗣𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 |𓂸
𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝘅𝗮𝘀
•••

" Nooo. I want a funnel cake with, ice creme , and thenn get me a pickle and put mustard on it."i said while rubbing my one month old belly bump.

"really Esani , that nasty ass shit?"Kashai asked me with a mug on his face.

"uh...yea."i tilted my head at him and he shook his head before grabbing his car keys and walkd out the room and i called him back.

"kash!"i yelled and he came over to me and i looked up at him while i sat on the bed.

"Yes ?"

"kiss kiss."i said with a smile and he chuckled before pecking my lips and i pulled his face closer before tongue kissing him.

"ight kna."he said pulling back and I pouted cause hoe really.

"Ima be back soon as I can."he said and I nodded laying back in the bed.

He walked out and I sighed to myself before I sat up in the bed and went to the bathroom to take a hot shower.

Twenty minutes later I got out the shower and went to my room and grabbed my phone seeing a text message from kashai.

Baby daddy 🤍

Aye , get dressed in twenty minutes.

okay

-----

I put my phone on the charger and and went into my closet before pulling out a pink suit with my pink shoes.

I dropped my towel and put on deodorant then rubbed cocoa butter over my body before spraying perfume and then I slipped on my panties.

I put on my bra before letting out a breath and sighed long. I feel so fat man.

I shook away my new insecuritiuy and grabbed the body suit before slipping it on.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. the body suit was doing a good job at hiding my stomach and I'm thankful for that .

I went to my vanity before doing my make up and lashes. once I was finished I put on my lashes.

I checked my phone and as soon as I opened it it started ringing and I answered it seeing it was kashai calling.

"yess?"I asked standing up doing some touch ups.

"come outside."he said before hanging up and I frowned cause uht uht.

I chuckled and grabbed my purse and made my way outside once I locked the door.

I got in his car and he pulled off once I was in all the way. he passed me a plate and a bag before I smiled seeing it was what I asked for.

I got the pickle out the wrapper before getting the mustard packet and squeezed some onto the pickle.

I took a huge bite out of it and moaned making kashai glance at !r and scrunch up his face.