twenty two

"Speak!" I growled at him.

"T-they, they struggled when I rammed into them." he cried out, his words coming out restrained.

"I asked for a description, didn't I?" I gritted out, my hands itching to grab my dagger and plunge into his heart.

"I- I am sorry!" he suddenly burst, his eyes clenching as the burn from the poison worsened. 

"Oh no darling, I am sorry." I smirked at his pain, "Sorry for what I am about to do." 

He stared at me, his limbs frozen, eyes swollen and red and skin burned at places. 

"You will answer all the questions I ask you." I ordered, he nodded quietly.

"Where is Samuel?" 

His eyes widened and his breath fastened, "Wh-what do you-" 

"Now, now, shhh." I took out my white dagger and removed the cover from it. Holding it between my fingers, I placed the dagger over his thigh.

"Answer me boy." I cooed, gently tracing the tip of the dagger on his thigh, the sharpness leaving a trail of blood behind. 

"Aaah!!!" he screamed again, trying to move but failing to do so. 

"Oops." I smirked, "Guess there was some more poison for you." 

"Now, where is your fucking leader?" I gritted, my patience wearing out.

"I don't know." he struggled, coughing.

"AAH!!!!! STOP!!" 

"Think I need a gag for you." I murmured, removing the dagger from where I plunged it into his thigh.

"I don't stop until you speak." I grinned at his fear-stuck expression and removed the other dagger from my thigh strap too. 

Time for some fun. 

Graphic scene further

I gently placed one of the daggers over his left arm, and moved vertically from the shoulder to the fingers, doing not so much of a damage but enough to burn and cause pain, leaving a trail of my favourite tomato juice. 

"You know, I don't like these fingers." I whispered. "Let's do something with them, shall we?" 

I held his hand in mine and started off with his very first finger, slashing it right off. His screams echoed in the room but were not enough for me.

I wanted him to feel pain, suffer and cry just like they would have.

Next, I held his other middle finger and dug the dagger between his nail and his skin, ripping the nail right off, scraping off the skin along the entire hand, with the nail hooked onto one end.