9

Nathalia and Harry look up when Eggsy walks into Harry's infirmary room without knocking which Harry did not fail to point out.

"Ever heard of knocking?"

"Only when I'm casing a place to rob," The younger man quips much to Nathalia's amusement. "Merlin said you wanted to see me?"

"I hope J.B.'s training is going as well as yours is," Harry says. "Nathalia says you are performing exceptionally"

"I didn't put it in those words," Nathalia mutters as Eggsy grins at her before looking down to J.B.

"Sit,"

The dog does as Eggsy commanded and an accomplished grin is shot at the two agents.

"Congratulations on making it to the final six candidates," Harry says, looking at the screen which had the pictures of the final six candidates on it. "Your test results were even better
than I could've hoped"

A knock sounds on the door, interrupting the conversation between the three and Merlin pokes his head through.

"Come in," Harry says and merlin nods before walking in.

"Eggsy, I need to have a private conversation," Merlin says. "You're dismissed"

"Let him stay Merlin," Nathalia says. "He can't say anything to anyone about what he has seen anyway. What's the worst that'll happen, he learns something?"

"As you wish," Merlin says. "Take a look at this"

Merlin pulls up the footage from Harry's visit with Professor Arnold. Nathalia moves forward to get a better look at the screen, standing next to Eggsy.

"For God's sake, I've barely touched you. Man up!"

Nathalia notices a glow in the side of Professor Arnold's neck. It was a light purple which turned to red as Harry continued talking to Arnold.

All of a sudden, Professor Arnold's head explodes. The sudden action and resounding noise from the footage made Eggsy jump in surprise.

"Fucking hell! That is rank, Harry," Eggsy says. "You blew up his head? It's a bit much, innit?"*

"Actually, the explosion was caused by an implant in his neck," Merlin says. "Here, under the scar"

"Did my hardware pick up the signal that triggered it?" Harry asks.

"Fortunately, yes," Merlin says. "Unfortunately, the IP address I traced it to is registered to the Valentine Corporation"

"That's not much of a lead," Nathalia says. "He has millions of employees worldwide"

"That Richmond Valentine is a genius," Eggsy says and the three turn to face him. "Did you not see his announcement today?"

"No,"

Eggsy takes the clipboard from Melin's hands and begins tapping on the tablet before a video of Richmond Valentine comes up.

"We each spend on average $2,000 a year on cell phone and Internet usage. It gives me great pleasure to announce those days are over. As of tomorrow every man, woman and child
can claim a free SIM card compatible with any cell phone, any computer and utilize my communications network for free. Free calls, free Internet for everyone. Forever"

"Valentine's assistant has the same implant scar," Nathalia says, taking the tablet from Eggsy and zooming in.

"I think Mr. Valentine and I should have a tête-à-tête," Harry says.

"He's having a gala dinner next week," Merlin says. "I'll get you both an invitation. You need to be careful, though. Since you've been out, hundreds of VIPs have gone missing. No ransom notes,
exactly like Professor Arnold"

"Then I suggest you make our aliases people worth kidnapping," Harry says.

Nathalia leaves the infirmary and Eggsy follows her.

"You're going to go?" Eggsy asks.

"It's my job Eggsy," Nathalia says. "I have to"

"But you'll be in danger,"

"Eggsy, what do you think I've been doing for the past three years?" Nathalia asks. "All those work holidays? They were all me putting my life on the line to keep everyone safe. That's what I do, this is no different"

"You're my mentor,"

"Harry is your mentor," Nathalia says. "Arthur is just too sexist to allow me to propose a candidate so I was lumped with Harry and he had you picked for a potential Kingman a long time ago"

"But what if you do get taken?"

"It's a risk of being a Kingsman Agent," Nathalia says.

"Promise me you'll at least try to be safe?"

"I promise,"

"Give me a kiss goodbye?"

Nathalia rolls her eyes before taking two steps forward and pushes herself up on the tip of her toes, lightly brushing her lips against Eggsy's before pulling away.