XXX

-"Zoey no!" Evoni chased Zoey

-
"Zoey no!" Evoni chased Zoey. "My fucking stomach!" Ally whined. "Girl you need to sit up." I laughed at Ally.

"Mya!" Evoni laughed while yelling. "What the fuck?" I laughed and went to go find Evoni. Zoey was beating her fucking ass.

"Bitch how you gone let Zoey beat yo ass?" I grab Zoey. "Girl she's strong." she sits up. "Zoey your dad wants to talk to you." Ally said from the living room.

"Come on let's go see Zo." I said and we walked to Ally. She climbed on the couch and Zo was on the phone.

"Ew is that Ahmya?" he makes a face. "Boy where my boyfriend at?" I gave him the same look back.

"He just got his ass kicked in basketball. I scored more." he said and we laughed.

"Well, I'm gonna go call him." I said and went to my room. I closed the door and pull my phone out.

I clicked the face time button.

Melo answers with a loud ass yawn. "Hey baby." he said and sounded tired. "Damn I thought Zo was lying when he said you got yo ass beat." I laughed.

"Man he's a liar." he made a face shaking his head. "Hows Boston?" I asked laying down. "It's okay. Could be better if you was here tho." he smiled.

"Corny!" I shook my head. "Man fuck you." he laughed. I looked at him through the phone and I could see red marks on his shoulder.

"What happened to your shoulder?" I asked playing with my hair. "Oh- uh Gelo scratched me while wrestling earlier." he laughed a little.

"Mmhm. I'll call you later." I said and he hums. "I love you." he said and I gave him a sarcastic smile.

"Love you too." I said and hung up. "Bitch!" I yelled opening my door. "Bitch!" Zoey repeated. "Fuck no don't say that." I covered my mouth.

"Fuck!" she giggled. "Okay! To Evoni you go!" Ally grabs Zoey. "Oh my God Zo is gonna kill me.." I whispered.

"Girl why are you yelling bitch in the house?" Evoni walked out with Ally. "I think Melo's being sneaky." I said pouring juice.

"Sneaky? How?" Ally asked sitting on the chair. "Cheating kinda sneaky." I sip my cup. "Girl spill." Evoni sat down.

"So we were on face time and his shoulder had scratch marks on his fucking shoulder. So I asked him and this nigga said that him and Gelo were wrestling." I rolled my eyes.