SDES Chapter 48: The Little Cowardly Controlling Ghosts (4) •

Qingyang Road was in the south of Y City, where there was a villa that had been abandoned for many years. The owner of the villa was nowhere to be seen, and the government couldn't find anyone even if they wanted to demolish it, and the place was always gloomy, and over time no one had asked about it. Such a spacious and luxurious place had naturally become a paradise for the homeless and beggars.

However, whether it was heaven or hell, only those who had been to that villa could know. Some people said that several people had been seen going in, but no one had come out, and anyone who had entered the villa had disappeared mysteriously. The weird villa only allowed in and not out, it was called the "cannibalistic house" by the people in that area.

At eight o'clock in the evening on Saturday, Qin Yang and his party drove to Qingyang Road.

The iron gate of the villa was already broken. A few people got out of the car, flashed a flashlight, pushed open the rusted iron door, and started the journey in the night of terror.

The cold wind swirled in the courtyard of the villa, making a "huhu" sound, and the less courageous people began to hug each other's arms and take small steps towards the villa.

The fog in the cold night became thicker and thicker as it got closer to the villa. At the end of the road, under the cold night, the huge haunted house stood in the depths of the thick fog. When they were all standing in front of the villa, the cold wind that had been blowing all the way suddenly stopped, and the door that was different from the dilapidated villa only looked a little old in style, and the other things looked as spotless as the doors that people often use as if they were saying - I'm inviting young passers-by to stop and take a break.

Along the way, the seven people swallowed their saliva in unison.

"Qin Lang, come and open the door." Qin Yang changed the trembling in his throat into a loud command without a trace and shone the flashlight on Qin Lang's bloodless face.

The dazzling light blinded him for a moment, Qin Lang blocked the light with his backhand, blinked his slightly stinging eyes, and reluctantly moved from the end of the line to the door.

"Click--" The door opened with ease. The room was pitch black and nothing could be seen.

Qin Lang was still standing by the door when he was suddenly pushed from behind. He cried out in pain, and the pain of his knees suddenly falling to the ground made him unable to get up and go out in time.

Qin Lang turned his head, "click-" the door was closed, no one touched it, but it closed.

The moment Qin Yang pushed Qin Lang into the villa, his flashlight also shone into the house. All six people outside the house saw a person standing on the stairs in the villa. No, it wasn't a person, it was a ghost! His eyes were just two black holes, his body was badly rotten, his tattered clothes could faintly shoe white bones, and his half-rotten, half-skull face was showing a weird expression to them, like thanking them for suddenly bringing them up on such a cold night - warm fresh "food".

Qin Yang, who was only planning to scare Qin Lang, and the classmates who were just trying to make fun of him suddenly turned pale with fright. Some of them wanted to go in and pull Qin Lang out to escape, but the next moment, the door suddenly closed by itself.

"Ah..." The girls covered their mouths with their screams still overflowing. The male classmate, who couldn't bear to let his classmates die, twisted the door with his hands, but he couldn't open it again.

They panicked, and the closed-door was continuously beaten, "dong dong dong", like hitting their hearts. The wind that had stopped at first suddenly picked up again, with the slightest icy mist mixed with Qin Lang's helpless cry for help, which was shocking.