SDES Chapter 49: The Little Cowardly Controlling Ghosts (5) •

Qin Yang and his party escaped from Qingyang Road and prepared to go back to their respective homes.

At that time, Xu Qianqian said: "No! We can not be separated! In the movies, everyone feels that it doesn't matter after encountering this kind of incident and then goes home, and then they die at home one after another. We can't go back..."

"Fuck!" Someone was mad, pointing at Qin Yang and scolding him, "It's all you, what are you thinking of breaking the rules Of the game! You even pushed Qin Lang in!"

Qin Yang glared at the man and said angrily, "why the fuck are you pretending to be righteous at this time, didn't you think it was funny when I say that the fool was going to be treated?"

"Yes, I was wrong. But don't forget, Qin Lang said he hated you! If he turns into a ghost, you will be the first one he would look for!"

"..." Qin Yang couldn't hold it any longer, his face was pale and his lips were trembling. His classmates were right. Qin Lang's tragic death was directly related to him. If he wanted revenge, then he...Fuck! What was he going to do by being a ghost! Didn't that guy live in the dead yard before? It had been so long and nothing had happened...

"Wuwuwu...we killed him..." The girl's tears didn't stop all the way.

"What should we do, we all have a share, we will all die..."

"Shut up!" Qin Yang roared irritably.

The expressions of everyone in the car were distorted as if they were struggling, apprehensive, and bewildered.

"Be quiet!" Someone slowly calmed Since there were ghosts, there must be a master who could catch ghosts, we can't panic, tomorrow, we will go to the master before Qin Lang becomes a ghost, we will pay for the master to help us destroy him!"

"But, where can we find him, many of them must be liars."

"I know I know! The Yang family! Master Yang, is a real master. His disciple - Senior Ye will help us..."

"That's great, we'll be saved..."

Everyone in the car breathed a sigh of relief. No one asked Qin Yang what to do, nor what to do with Qin Lang's body.

They still didn't dare to go home alone, so they went to a lively KTV as they said before. The noisy environment eased them a lot.

Their body felt especially tired when their tense nerves are relieved. Some people want to sleep, and then Xu Qianqian advises everyone not to sleep. In movies and novels, people often fell into a dream as soon as they fell asleep. Ghosts would kill the people in the dream, and then the person would never wake up again. Several people broke into cold sweats when she said it, and they hugged each other all night and dared not fall asleep, so they held on until dawn.

At dawn, Qin Yang's cell phone rang. After he answered the phone, he felt strange, he slowly looked at the other five, and said, "Qin Lang is in the First Hospital now, he is still alive."

Several people looked at each other, and after some hesitation, they finally decided to go to the hospital to see Qin Lang before deciding whether to go to Yang Chen.

At the hospital. Qin Lang woke up after a long time, but he didn't open his eyes. He was watching Qin Yang's gang of idiots who were too scared to go home and act alone last night. They even had to hold hands when they went to the toilet. He had watched while sitting for one night in a system surveillance video.

"This Xu Qianqian is interesting." Qin Lang smiled, "I know quite a lot."

The system put away the video: "She has -50 favorability to you. She hates you very much."