SDES Chapter 50: The Little Cowardly Controlling Ghosts (6) •

"You want to drink water?" Lu Yuan pointed to the water bottle that the secretary had asked for called, "It's in it right? What should I do?"

Qin Lang saw the curiosity in his eyes, so he slowly taught the boss and himself poured water.

After holding the warm water cup, Qin Lang said his thanks again. He blew eagerly, tried tasting the temperature of the water, after checking that it could be drunk, he took a sip, and his empty stomach finally got warm. His lips slowly turned red due to the temperature of the warm water, and Lu Yuan stared at his lips for several seconds.

After drinking the glass of water, Qin Lang felt much more comfortable. He gave out a sigh, it was all-purpose boiled water!

After Qin Lang regained some energy, he asked Lu Yuan for his jade pen and dagger. The secretary went to bring him breakfast; Qin's father went to deliver news to his precious little son; the nurse... He didn't know whether she was busy hanging fluids for other patients in the ward or was just lazy and never came back.

The whole ward returned to their situation of one ghost and one ghost hunter. The environment was temporarily safe. Qin Lang would not delay any longer. He took out a jade pen and drew a talisman, then unbuttons his clothes, took a deep breath then held his breath, he held the talisman paper with his fingers and stuck it to his heart, slowly drawing the wisp of the talisman as if the black gas of the undead creature was pulled out of the body, and then wrapped the black gas on the tile that was thrown on the ground with a talisman attached to it. In the blink of an eye, black smoke came out of the yellow paper, it spontaneously ignited, and finally turned into ashes.

After a two-second delay, he repeated the steps twice. When it was completely clean, Qin Lang was already sweating profusely. Father Qin just came back. He saw Qin Lang collapse on the bed, his slightly long hair on his forehead was soaked, and he frowned, "Xiao Lang, you have a good rest. I'll hire a nurse for you, the company still has things to do, I'll see you later."

At this time, the secretary also bought breakfast and came over. Hearing that the boss said he was leaving, he put the breakfast on Qin Lang's counter and followed behind the boss.

Qin's father waited for a while, but as usual, he didn't hear his son's response. He stopped wasting time, turned around, and left the ward, never asking Qin Lang if it hurts or not.

Qin Lang looked at the tall but ruthless back with hatred, and didn't know how his weak body regained its strength, and smashed the porridge on the counter against the door. The takeaway box was naturally rotten, and the sticky porridge fell to the ground, it was disgusting just like vomit, like Qin Lang's mood at the moment.

Hearing the sound, Lu Yuan glanced at the boy's angry expression and hooked up his mouth with a smile, ah, another child abandoned by his family. He wanted to see this little wolf showing his minions completely, covered with blood, it must look very attractive.

The long-overdue nurse stepped on the porridge when she entered the door and fell very gorgeously. She secretly cursed that the family was incompetent, she rubbed her knees with a dark face, took the thermometer away, and called the cleaning aunt to clean it.

Qin Lang knew that the aunts in the general hospital had the phone number of the hospital restaurant, so when the aunt came to clean, Qin Lang lied without changing his face that his family quarreled with him and refused to buy him food. After successfully brushing a wave of sympathy, he got the phone number.

When Qin Lang took out his mobile phone to make a call, Lu Yuan looked at him curiously. If he ignored his deep red eyes, his expression would probably be as simple as a child's. Harmless and fearless, curious about everything.