Part 37

Lily's pov

I could see the shock on her face after I said it, and It almost made me laugh.
"What?" She asked, nearly falling over her words.
The music was still blaring out of speakers but I could still here her clearly.
"You heard me." I simply said, as I watch her swallow down the lump in her throat.
I'd never seen her this nervous, she usually made me like this, and don't get me wrong I love it, but seeing her like this is hot.
She nods and seems to fully process what I've said, before grabbing my hand and leading me out the party.
Her car was parked a bit down the road as neither of us were planning on drinking tonight. We walked in silence and I could feel the tension between us rising with every minute as we drove back to her house. I made sure to put my hand on her leg as she drove, and watched as she fought the urge to move it higher up, and keep her eyes on the road.
After what felt like hours, we parked on her drive and she got out, with me following close behind. I could tell by the way her hands fumbled with her keys, that she was rushing to get in. She opened the door and stepped aside to let me, before whispering "we need to be quiet, my parents are in." I nodded and took her hand, I tried to do my best doe eyes and by the way she bit her lip, I could tell it worked.
We walked quietly up the stairs and into her bedroom, where she shut the door and leaned back against it. Her breathing was already heavy as I walked back towards her, I traced my thumb down her cheek before running it briefly over her lip. My eyes lingered on hers for a second before I lent in. I was being teasing, and slow as I kissed her, enjoying how impatient she was getting. I could tell she was turned on, especially when I moved back from the kiss and she lent her head onto the door behind her, whispering "please baby."
It was attractive seeing her like this, her parted lips, slightly messed up hair, her breaths were still heavy and her eyes fluttered closed as I pressed gentle kisses along her jaw, down below her earlobe and onto her neck. She let out slight whimpers but overall kept quiet, as I sucked on her neck, running my tongue over it afterwards, creating red marks.
I guided her to take off her T-shirt, which revealed a slightly toned stomach, and her breathing accentuating her breasts, which were covered by a Lacy black bra. I led her to the bed and she took off her jeans before laying down and propping herself up with her elbows. I made a show of undoing the buttons of my shirt extra slowly, to make her desire even harder to bare. After a minute, I fully undressed, only standing there in my red lingerie which I had put on in the hopes that something may have happened.
I see her eyes trail down my body and darken even more at the sight. I've never been one to show my body to everyone, but I still know that I have a good figure. I walk slowly over to her, and hover above her, before kissing her gently. One of my hands moves down to palm her breast and I hear her stifle a moan.
"If you're already moaning at this then we might have a problem." I whisper into her ear before kissing her neck again. "Stay quiet baby."
She nods and I push her back gently, her head landing on the bed and her eyes fluttering closed.  My hand moves from her bra to her pants, and I play with the hem of them, teasing her.
I feel her hand take hold of mine and try to push it further down, but I restrain, moving my hand away from hers. I hear her sigh and I pull down the matching black pants she has on.
I kiss down her hip bone, leaving hickeys, before trailing my tongue over her thigh. I hear her whimper and finally, I stop teasing. Two of my fingers slide inside of her and I see her slap a hand to her mouth, as I move them in and out. Her hands are gripping the bed sheets so hard that her knuckles are turning white, and I bite my lip at the sight. I can tell she's getting close so I run my tongue lightly over her clit, before flicking it with my tongue. I feel her tightening around me, as she lets out a series of heavy breaths and tries not to make a noise.
"Baby.." I hear her say, as I slow down my rhythm, and gently pull my fingers out of her. Her breathing is laboured as I hover over her once again, and put my fingers into my mouth, making sure that she watches as I suck the excess off of my fingers.
"You're fucking amazing" she breathes out, a lazy smile on her face as she catches her breath. She leans up slightly and kisses me her hand tucking a bit of hair behind my ear.
"Im tired." She says, and I can see her eyes looking a bit heavy.
"Me too, sleep?"
She nods and gets under the covers, keeping her arm up so I can lay my head on her chest, before she wraps it around my shoulders.
"Goodnight, lily." She whispers as she kisses my head.
"Night, baby."