23

The start of something new

REVENGE OF THE SITH

War! The Republic is crumbling under attacks by the ruthless Sith Lord, Count Dooku. There are hero's on both sides. Evil is everywhere.

In a stunning move the fiendish droid leader, General Grevious, has swept into the capital and kidnapped Chancellor Palpatine, leader of the galactic senate.

As the separist droid army attempts to flee the capital with their valuable hostage, three jedi knights lead a desperate mission to rescue the captive chancellor....

End credits

It turned out the chancellor was taken and obi and Anakin already left but I was instructed to find them and help them. I got in a little attack ship and flew after them. After a 10 minutes I had found them. "Hi boys need a little help?" I asked, drifting in near them. They both looked at me. "I didn't think you were coming until next month." Obi remarked and I nodded. "Me too but my mission was cancelled early, apparently I have to help you two." I returned, only saying what I knew about the situation. "Let's not keep them waiting." Anakin stated and I nodded, his facial features showed jealousy.

We all raced into battle. Shooting at enemy ships. Lasers of red, blue and green flashed through the sky. "Master, grievous' ship is up ahead the one covered in vulture droids." Anakin commented and I saw. "This is gonna be easy." I stated as I looked at obi. He began ordering the clones.

"This is where the fun begins." Anakin commented mischievously. "Anakin don't do anything stupid." I stated and Obi looked at me and nodded. "Loosen up y/n it's just a little fun, you have matured since we last met." Anakin commented and I rolled my eyes. "I'll show you fun." I said swooping down. "Ah look you started her off." Obi rolled his eyes looking at me in awe. 

I began shooting at the vultures. I got too far ahead of myself and about 6 vultures followed me. Obi looked over at me in a panic as I lost control of my ship. "Y/n." Obi called out, just as I regained the controls. "R4, quickly work your magic." I stated as I shot at all of the vultures who were tailing me. Anakin looked at me with a smile. "I'm hit." Obi commented and I flew over to him and so did Ani. "Buzzer droids." Me and Anakin said at the same time. "They're shutting down all of the controls." Obi stated and I became worried, Obi realised he couldn't continue on. "Move to the right, so I can get to them." Anakin stated grabbing the targeting gear. "The mission. Get to the command ship. Get the chancellor. I'm running out of tricks here." Obi demanded but Anakin shot at the droids causing Obi to loose his right wing. "Stop Ani!" I demanded. "I don't think your helping," Obi commented and Ani nodded in agreement. "Bad idea." he admitted. 

 "I can't see a thing, my cockpits fogging up." Obi stated I became more worried I moved to the left side of him and Anakin moved to the right. We began trying to knock the droids off by knocking into Obi. "Move to the right" Anakin instructed as he also moved to the right so that Obi had room to move. "Hold on you pair are going to get all three of us killed. Get out of here there's nothing more that you can do." Obi demanded and I shook my head. "I'm not leaving you master." Anakin disagreed, scraping the rest of them off. One of the droids fell onto Anakin's ship, but R2 dealt with it just fine. 

"The general command's ship is dead ahead." Anakin stated, I looked over at Obi who seemed fed up. "Well have you noticed that the shields are still up?" He stated and Anakin started shooting at the shield dispensers. "Oh I have a bad feeling about this." Obi stated as we began getting vacuumed into the ship and some metal doors barricaded us in. I ejected myself and drew my purple lightsabre and began slicing the droids in half. "Ani watch out I stated stopping him from getting shot by deflecting the shot back to the droid making it fall to the ground. "R2 locate the chancellor." Obi ordered and R2 rolled off to the data base. Once the droids were all dead we followed him. "The chancellor's signal is coming from right in there-the observation platform at the top of that spire." Obi spoke I looked at the map. "I sense a dark force." I stated and Anakin nodded, "I sense count dooku." Anakin agreed. "I sense a trap." Obi commented and I agreed with him. "Next move?" Ani asked "Spring the trap." Obi stated with a smile.

"R2 you should stay with the ship." I instructed looking at him, I felt bad doing it as he made a sad beeping noise. "Here take this." Obi said throwing him a communication device. "Listen out for us." Obi added and R2 made a beeping sound to say okay. We ran down the corridors towards some elevators. "Wait." I called causing them to halt I turned around, to see destroyers, we began deflecting their shots. Backing into a elevator. I heard guns click so did Obi and anakin as they slowly turned around to face the source. 

There was 15 droids in that small space, we all gave each other a look and began slicing the droids. The elevator came to a halt. "Did any of you press the stop button?" I asked the two of them they both said no. "Well there's more then one way out of here." Anakin concluded, stabbing his saber into the roof of the elevator. "We don't want to get out of here we want to get moving." Obi said turning on the communication device. "R2 activate elevator 31174" Obi instructed speaking into the device. He didn't answer so Anakin jumped up. "Always on the move." Obi commented, I laughed and jumped up after Ani, the elevator went up launching us both. Anakin managed to grab my waist with one arm and hold on a ledge with another. I wrapped my legs around his torso so that I wouldn't fall. I placed my lips on his and we kissed until some droids interrupted us. "You are coming with us." As they said that the elevator began going up. "Do you trust me?" Anakin asked and I nodded, he jumped back not letting me go slipping us into the hole on the roof. Anakin fell to the ground with me falling on top of him. "Wish we were in a different situation," he whispered quietly so Obi couldn't hear him. "I bet you do." I said getting up Obi drew his lightsaber. "Oh it's you." Obi stated. Anakin and Obi began arguing. I rolled my eyes and waited for the elevator to stop when it did we all walked out,

"Chancellor? are you alright?" Obi asked as we walked over to the single chair he was bonded to. "Count Dooku." The chancellor said looking over to the doors, we looked over at the doors to find him standing there with two droids beside him. Dooku jumped down from a platform. "Get help." The chancellor stated. "Sith lords are our speciality." Obi responded we walked forward taking off our capes. drawing our lightsabers. We began combat. Obi was thrown. so was Anakin. Something heavy was thrown on Obi. "Obi." I screamed as he became un conscious. Anakin got up and continued to help me I was stabbed, I fell to my knees. 

"Y/NNN nooo." Anakin screamed. I lost consciousness. "Y/n, wake up, it's not your time." I heard my fathers voice. I awoke in pain to find the chancellor, Obi and Anakin gone. Count Dooku was decapitated on the floor. I got up, wrapping my cloak around my wound. "Obi come in." I spoke on the communicator. "Y/n? You're alive" I heard Obi's voice I winced in pain as the ship launched forward. Causing me to loose consciousness again.