Chapter 4

Sarah Ann

It's been a couple of weeks since she has gotten into town and has been hiding out. And everything seems to be good. Nothing has surfaced and nobody has contacted her. But she knows things can change.

Sarah Ann has told her sister what has happened and the true reason why she is here. Not that she didn't want to come home, but that this hit the nail in the coffin. 

She still hasn't confronted Needles and still not sure if she can. She loves him still but knowing he moved on, she knows she lost her chance. Sure Needles is her kids father, but she wonders if he will want to be apart of their lives.

She has been in contact with Ice on multiple occasions and still loves the banter she has with him. She missed it all these past years. And to this day he keeps reminding her to forget about the past. 

Sarah Ann  has enrolled her kids into school and has put several people on the pick up list for the kids. She has her sister and brother-in-law of course. But she also added Ice, King and Needles.  Not that Needles knew about the kids but just as a last ditch effort.

But things changed and sent her on a path she wasn't expecting. 

She was out with her her sister when her phone started to buzz. At first she ignored it but it kept going off.

"Sis you need to answer that." CoralAnne said.

After finally agreeing with her, Sarah Ann checked it and all color was lost on her face. There in black and white was a notification saying that there was an intruder in the elementary school and that several kids were either hurt or have gone missing.

Noticing her sister's drained color, CoralAnne grabbed the phone and read what was on it.

"Fuck! We need to head to the compound Sarah. King needs to see this."

Without answering she followed her sister to her truck and they left the store they were in.

Sarah Ann tried multiple times to get in contact with the school to get answers but no one had any. No one knew what kids were hurt or missing. But deep down she knew. She knew here babies were involved.

After what felt like hours, even though it was only a matter of minutes,  they reached the compound and raced inside.

"Where's King?" CoralAnne shouted as soon as they entered.

However her eyes locked on one person that she wasn't ready to face, Needles.

Just then Sarah Ann's phone was goi g off and it was a message from an unknown number. She thought about ignoring it but something told her not to. And when she looked at it, her face was in total shock.

There was a message that clearly stated, your life for theirs. And a picture of her kids, no Needles' and her kids, tied up with gages over their mouths.

Just as she was going to say something King and Ice appeared along with Hammer. CoralAnne said something and a voice pulled her from her grief stricken face.

"What kids?" Neddles asked in a confused but demanding voice.

"CHURCH NOW!" King shouted. 

Everyone that was important entered the room. This time Sarah Ann and CoralAnne were there. King sat upfront and of course Switch, Ice, Hammer. Needles and several others were in attendance.

"Can someone please explain what the hell is going on? What kids?" Needles asked clearly confused.

King didn't know what to say or how to even start. But CoralAnne did and Sarah Ann was thankful to her sister.