Chapter 12

WARNING - Smut
If sexual content makes you uncomfortable please skip this chapter!!
______________

Y/n leaned further into her husbands touch. Her shaking was starting to stop and she became more and more relaxed each second that passed.

When Lucius could see that his little wife was becoming more comfortable, he started moving her so that she straddled his thigh.

" shh little love,," he cooed at her.
" Let me make you feel good" he whispered as he started bouncing his leg.

Soft moans started to escape y/ns lips,
He gently caressed her hair and pulled her closer towards him.

He finally had his little girl back in his arms.

He started planting little kisses on her neck, which intensified her little whines of pleasure.

" can I take you to the bed"? He asked her in a soothing tone.

" yes please" she responded, wanting more of his touches.
Lucius picked her up and carried her bridal style to the bed.
He kissed her forehead before placing her on the bed.
Y/n looked up at him with pleading eyes.
Lucius climbed in the bed and started planting kisses all over the young woman's body.
She grabbed his long blond hair in an effort to pull him closer.
" please.. " she moaned.
" please what, sweetheart? I can't help you if you don't tell we what to help you with"

" please touch me like you touched me on our wedding night" y/n said. A deep blush appeared on her face. It was unlike her to make such bold requests.

A huge grin appeared on her husbands face. He was so proud that his little wife was starting to warm up to him and become more comfortable.

" of course my little princess" he answered.
He then joined his wife in bed and pulled her I too if him, just like he had done on their wedding night.
With a flick of his wand her clothes vanished and appeared in a neat pile at the end of the bed.

Y/n felt the cold air hit her bare skin and she took a deep breath.  She could feel his piercing eyes on her body and she stared to squirm under his gaze.

This just made the lust in her husbands eyes intensify.

He let his hands travel down her body, slowly caressing her curves.
A little whimper escaped his wife's lips.

"Shhh little love," he cooed in her ear.
" let me make you feel good"

His hands had now reached her hips and  he started drawing little circles with his fingers, teasing her until she almost couldn't take it anymore.

" please" y/n desperately exclaimed.

" what do you need darling?" He asked in a deep voice.

Y/n though that her husband must love making her embarrassed. He knew that she still was very shy when it came to her own pleasure.

" please touch me" she finally managed to say.

" touch you where?" He countered.

Y/n was lost for words. She was incredibly flushed, both from embarrassment and arousal.

She could bring herself to say it. Instead. She put her own smaller hand over his larger one and guided his fingers to her favorite spot.

" here?" Lucius asked with a chuckle.
Y/n nodded before letting out a moan as he started touching her.
He made little circles while his other hand caressed her body.
She could feel the pleasure building in her core, like fireworks about to explode.

She turned her face to look at him. She could see much, since his arms held her firmly in place on top of his chest.
She saw his blond hair and felt the warmth  of his breath on her face.
Soft lips captured her own in  a slow kiss.

She relaxed into his embrace as the pleasure kept building.

He whispered sweet nothings into her ear as he kept touching her, changing his pace once in a while.

" you're such a good girl" he whispered.

His other hand had now started gently massaging her breasts, earning more moans from the girl.

She could feel her pleasure building more quickly, until an earth shattering orgasm hit her. Her legs started shaking and she grasped for air, trying to comprehend the extreme pleasure she was feeling.

Lucius strong arms gently held her close to him as she relished in the pleasure traveling through her entire body.

As she started to come down from her high her breathing slowed and she felt all her muscles relax.
She let out one last little whimper before turning around and burying her face in her husbands firm chest.

He gently stroked her hair as she rested in his arms.
He was incredibly proud of his little wife for being so open about what she wanted. He loved that she had found the courage to ask for pleasure. He knew that he could soon start incorporating more risky stuff into their bedroom activities.

Although his little wife would probably be a little embarrassed at first, he knew that she secretly would love being tied down as he pleasured her.
He realized that the leather flogger in his closet would be a little too intense for her still, so he would have to make another trip to Diagon alley to purchase and gentler one.

" how are u feeling sweetheart" he asked the girl in his arms. He though she looked adorable with her slightly flushed face and messy hair.

" sleepy" she replied into his chest.
A smile appeared on his face.
" I know you're sleepy darling but we can't go to bed just yet. Not even half the day is over" he said.

" I know but I'm really sleepy" she replied as she cuddles closer to her husband.

" we'll take it easy the rest of the day" he said.
" you deserve it after the long day you've had" .

Y/n nodded into his chest, wishing to stay in bed with him forever.

Lucius chuckled a little before lifting her into his arms and placing her and on the side of the bed.
With a flick of his wand a soft lounge dress appeared on her skin.

" would you like to take a walk in the gardens" he asked her, remembering how much she had loved the gardens of Malfoy Manor.

Her face lit up at his suggestion.
" yes please" she said excitedly.

He walked over to the closet and got out a thick wool scarf.  He then wrapped it around his wife's shoulders before placing a kiss on her forehead.

___________________________

Authors Note:

@Mxplewxffles

Thank u for ur message'! Something is wrong with my account so I couldn't reply to your message directly so I'll reply here instead. It makes me really happy to hear that you like this book! I'm not sure how long it will take between updates but I will try to update as frequently as possible.  I've been pretty overwhelmed with school lately but it's getting better.
Do u have any requests for what u would like to see in this story? I would love some inspiration