Lisa x Reader ◇

Klee burst into my room, making me jump. Her arms were full with paper, crayons, and apple juice.

"Klee?" I blinked in confusion.

She gave me a huge grin and put down the paper.

"Jean told Klee you were feeling poorly today, so I thought we could do some colouring!"

She crossed her legs and sat on the carpet.
I smiled and sat next to her.

"Okay, what are we going to draw?" I asked, picking up a crayon.

"Hmm..." Klee looked up, implying that she was thinking. It made me laugh.

"Let's draw Mr Fluffball!"

By Mr Fluffball, she meant a pyro abyss mage. In all honestly, I had no idea how she was allowed to find one of those things.

"Alright. Three, two, one, go!"

We quickly started drawing the abyss mage from memory, which was actually surprisingly difficult. Klee was of course going to win, somehow she had fought a lot more of them than me. Maybe she got help? No idea.

A couple of minutes passed.
"I'm done!" She exclaimed.

"Me too!"

We instantly turned around and started laughing at each other's drawings. Klee's abyss mage had massive googly eyes, and mine had a circle as a shield.

"You can keep mine, Y/N! Mr Fluffball can be in your room forever!"

"I have an idea." I stood up and grabbed a photo frame. Klee watched me, and her smile got brighter as she realized what I was doing.

I put her drawing in a photo frame and hung it up on the wall.

"Yay! Now Klee's drawing can become famous and everyone will love Mr Fluffball!" She ran over to me and gave me a hug.

"Aw.." I hugged her back.

She had made me feel better just by giving me a hug and doing some colouring. That's why I found her so sweet. Her kindness, humor, and what she does in her free time.

"Oh no!" Klee exclaimed as I put her down.

"What's the matter?"

"I forgot! It's fish blasting time, I have to go! I will come back for my stuff tomorrow, bye Y/N!" Before I could say anything, she had already dashed out of my room.

Chuckling, I picked up her paper and crayons, before putting them on my desk.

"Hi, darling!" A familiar voice filled my room, and I quickly turned around.

The brunette librarian, Lisa, leaned against my door, a smile beautifully resting on her face.

"Lisa, you're back!" I ran and wrapped my arms around her.

"Hehe, I missed you too! How has my cutie been? Jean told me you weren't feeling well, is everything okay?" Her calming voice put me at ease, and I nodded.

"Yeah, I was feeling a little rough earlier... though Klee came and cheered me up, as you can see with the new decoration."

Lisa gazed at Klee's drawing.
"Oh, it's Mr Fluffball!" She giggled. "I'm sure Jean will be delighted to know that Klee still remembers him."

I laughed.
"She was very eager to draw him indeed."

She placed a kiss on my forehead.
"I'm glad I'm home, darling. It was a shame having to sleep while not having the chance to cuddle you~" She whispered. My face flushed.

"So have I... but luckily, we can now that you're back.. Welcome home."

"Ah, well aren't you sweet?" Lisa beamed, before leaning over to whisper into my ear.
"I love you~"