Chapter 16

I was lounging on the bed, towel drying my hair when Jason walked back in with his phone in hand.

"What are you in the mood for?"

I smirked, about to tell him exactly what I was in the mood for when he interrupted me.

"For dinner, you minx." Climbing on the bed, he sat behind me, pulling me tight against him.

I sighed as I felt him kiss my neck. "I'll eat whatever."

He paused, then asked, "Any food allergies?"

Shaking my head, I answered, "Nope."

Jason rested his chin on my shoulder. "How are you with 'spicy'?"

"Love it."

"You up for Thai?"

"Never had it before." I admitted.

"I get to introduce you to Thai food? Oh man – here, I'll get some of my favorites and we'll share."

"Sounds good." I leaned back against his broad chest and watched him order an ungodly amount of food.

I looked away for a moment, and when I looked back, there were dildos on his phone screen.

"Wha-"

"You need some better sex toys."

"And you need to give me some warning next time!"

Jason chuckled, "You're not getting shy on me now, are you?"

"No, but sometimes I want a heads up that there's going to be dildos in my face!"

He pressed a kiss against my ear. "Noted. Now, where do you want to start?"

I grumbled, "You're the one who's insisting on buying them – where do you want to start?"

"Well," he began, "You definitely need a new vibrator – I'm thinking a wand massager – I've seen people do some pretty interesting things with these."

"You've seen them?"

"Yup." He didn't elaborate, and I felt the smugness as he smiled against my neck.

"Fine, just – nothing cutesy, okay?"

"This coming from a girl who owns a unicorn print vibrator?"

"...you have a point. Still, nothing sparkly or Barbie pink."

"As you wish." I watched him scroll through the listings, pausing on one that was glow-in-the-dark.

"Absolutely not."

"Think about it..."

"There is no way in hell that I'm letting that thing near my pussy!"

After a moment's grousing, Jason moved on, eventually selecting a more modest model in black silicone.

I watched as he continued on, clicking on massagers with increasingly improbable shapes and letting me read the descriptions.

There was one that came with an app and claimed to be controllable from anywhere in the world.

I scoffed, "There is no way that works."

"But think about the possibilities-"

"How about you look at the reviews? I'm not letting you throw away that kind of money on a gimmicky product that might not even work!"

"It's my money-"

"And you're already spending way too much of it! Look at your total!" The number in the top right corner of the screen was far too high for my comfort level.