Just A Curse

(Y/n) POV:

"Shit! We're so late!" I said as Sunny and I ran through the town. My boots clicking against the stone walkways. Sunny was leading the way to the heart of the town.

"I'm here!" I said out of breath as I approached Rapunzel and Eugene. I panted as I looked up at them and they stared at me confused. "Did you run all the way here?" Eugene asked confused.

"Yeah? Why?" I asked. "Why didn't you just, I don't know, poof here like you normally do?" He asked and I stayed silent for a moment before face palming. "You forgot you could do that didn't you?" Rapunzel asked with a giggle and I nodded.

"I really ran all the way here when I could have just appeared here when I realized I was late." I said sighing making them both laugh. "Here, go get changed so we can start." Rapunzel said handing me a tattered dress and I nodded before snapping my fingers.

White smoke surrounded my body and left almost as fast as it came. I was left in a white tattered dress with gray patches covering a few pieces of previously torn parts with a black corset that had appeared to have been cut up in a few different places. One of the puffy sleeves had been ripped half way down my left arm while the other was only being held to my arm by the cuff around my wrist. I took off my boots black boots to match what I was wearing.

Rapunzel smudged a bit of dirt on the whiter parts of my dress, my cheeks, collar bones, arms, and legs to make me look dirty. "There that should do it!" She said and I smiled. "Thanks, Punz!"

"Is (Y/n) here yet?" Eugene, Rapunzel, and I all turned to see Varian and I felt a blush cover my cheeks as I stared at him. He was wearing a large black coat, white pants, black boots, black gloves, and a sword attached to his hip.

"Where have you been?" Varian asked with a soft laugh as he smiled at me

"Where have you been?" Varian asked with a soft laugh as he smiled at me. "You okay, milady?" He asked as he noticed me staring and I nodded with a smile. "You clean up well, Sapphires." I said with a smile and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't understand how anyone wears this stuff. It's heavy, hot, and took forever to get on." He said and I giggled before removing his goggles from on top of his head. "You forgot about these, love." I said handing them to him and a soft blush covered his freckled cheeks.

"Looks like we are dressed like each other today." Varian said with a smile. "Normally you're the one who is cleaned up and I'm the one with dirt all over me." He said and I giggled nodding.

"You're late." I heard someone say and I turned to see Rosalie and I rubbed the back of my neck. "Yeah I lost track of time this morning, but I'm here!" I said with a smile and she nodded.

(Ignore this next part if you have short hair. This is for the long haired readers)

"What about your hair?" She asked and my eyes widened. "Shit! Give me your sword!" I said to Varian and he looked at me confused. "I don't think Lance gave me a real sword." Varian said but still handed it over. I took the sword in hand and immediately started using it to cut off my hair.