Chapter Fifteen

A silent moment made everything awkward. Gregory was honestly just trying not to cry while everyone else was questioning their life decisions. Freddy blinked, unphased. Moon just stood there, glaring at him. Then, he finally made a move. 

Moon reached for Freddy, but the bear raised his hand to push him away. Moon smacked his hand. "No." 
He reached out again and took Freddy's wrist, pulling him out of earshot. Moon's eyes glowed as he aggressively whispered something Gregory couldn't hear. By the time Moon had finished talking, Freddy was wide-eyed and horrified. He looked scared. It was kinda funny. Karma's a bi-

"Okay!" Freddy cleared his throat. "I should... get going now!" 
Then he scurried off. Nobody ran after him, not even Roxy. Chica helped Roxy up and gave her a hug. Roxy allowed it. 

Gregory noticed something. In a fancy trash can that Roxy had knocked over when she got yeeted, there was something there. 

Investigation time.

Gregory strolled over to the trash can and reached inside. Then he felt it. He pulled it out. It was a bag. He narrowed his eyes and opened the bag carefully. Inside rested parts. Not human parts, no. But... it seemed like they belonged to an animatronic. 

Gregory suddenly gasped, which got everyone's attention. "What is it, Gregory?" Chica asked, letting go of Roxy. 
Gregory pulled out an arm. It was blue. Chica's eyes widened and Roxy eyed it suspiciously. "Wow," Moon looked over Gregory's shoulder. "An arm. What, do you eat arms?"
Gregory rolled his eyes. "No, Moon. I think..."

Bonnie, Sun whispered in awe in Moon's head. 
Moon widened his eyes and quickly snatched the bag from the child's hands. He reached inside and pulled out more parts. Blue. Blue. All blue. Then, there was a head. Moon dropped the bag and stepped back. "Bonnie."

Gregory picked the bag back up and saw what had made Moon act weird. He suddenly smiled. "GUYS!!! Don't you know what this means!?" 
Roxy shrugged and Chica's expression hinted for him to give context. "Well," Gregory went on. "We have all his parts. So..."
Chica gasped. She got it. "We can put him back together again!"

A small, hidden smile seemed to make its way to Moon's face. "He... He'll come back? He'll be like who he was before?"
Gregory smiled at him and nodded. Moon suddenly winced. Sun was practically screaming inside his head. "SUN SHUT UP!!!" 
Everyone looked wide-eyed at him. "Gosh," Moon shook his head. 

Another awkward moment passed before Moon crossed his arms and smiled. "What are we waiting for?"
"Wait," Chica spoke up. "We still have to save Monty." 
Roxy ran her fingers through her hair. "I'll do it." 
Chica looked surprised. "Really?"

Roxy nodded. "You guys go fix Bonnie. I'll find Monty and turn his corrupted side off. As far as I know, he's not working with Ms. Security guard."
Chica looked doubtful for a moment before nodding. "Okay. Be safe," she told Roxy before giving her a hug. 
Roxy hugged her back before letting go to look at her. "You too." 

Then, without another word, they went their separate ways.