𝐟 𝐢 𝐯 𝐞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 | 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘

❀𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕❀

As we enter the church we didn't know where to go. The first thing that happened is...well, we got lost. "Lost?" Isabelle asks walking towards us. We smile at her.

"Yes, Very." Liv says laughing. "We don't even know what to do."

"So did you guys really not know?" She asks us about being Shadowhunters.

"Nope, although I knew something was up." I said squinting my eyes. Liv chuckles.

"Not even kidding. She can always tell if something's up." Liv says laughing.

"Nice necklaces." She says to us as she looks at it weirdly.

"Thanks, we haven't taken them off for years." Liv says smiling. I look to the side to see Jace, Alec, Clary, and Simon.

"I have to go. You guys can come with." Isabell says walking to a desk.

"Says the girl who didn't know she was a Shadowhunter?" Jace says to Clary."

"Yeah. Yeah, you're right. And now the only girl who knows the truth is missing, so I don't care about your rules or what's forbidden, I'm... there's got to be someone out there that knows why they've taken my mother." Clary says. I roll my eyes.

"There is." Jace states. "You coming?" He asks Clary.

"Yeah." She answers.

"Where?" Liv asks. As Jace looks at Simon

"No, no, no. Not you." Jace says to Simon.

"Hey, we're a package deal." Clary says pointing at her and Simon. I scoff.

"Great! So you're both returnable at the same time." I say sarcastically. They give me a deadly glare. I glare at them back.

"There are runes all over the training room floor that can kill your mundie boyfriend." Jace says to Clary.

"Simon's heart must be having the time of his life." I say sarcastically.