Wildest Dreams

Third Person POV
After three years of fighting Hawkmoth, Marinette and Adrien are now in their final year of high school and close friends. Ladybug and Chat Noir are best friends with their friendship stronger than ever and fighting together in perfect harmony. Over the last year, Chat Noir has befriended Marinette, the lines of friendship blurring every now and then. 

Vaulting to her balcony after finishing patrol, Chat Noir knocks on the skylight above Marinette's bed. Thanking the ladybug luck for once again beating Chat Noir to her room, Marinette opens her skylight and drags Chat Noir onto her bed. "Princess," Chat Noir grins and kisses her hand.

"Alley Cat," Marinette replies with a grin overcoming her face. "What are we watching tonight?" she asks him as she grabs her laptop and he pulls her by her waist to his chest.

"Tangled?" he offers while resting his head against her shoulder.

Smiling and biting her lip as she looks into his sparkling eyes and begins queuing up Tangled, "Okay, time to watch Tangled for the fiftieth time."

With a swift movement, Chat Noir hovers over Marinette, face inches from hers as he whispers, "You have a problem with Tangled, Princess?" 

"Not at all, Alley Cat," Marinette breathes, "but we will have a problem if you don't stop my laptop from falling off my bed."

"What?" he asks and looks back to see the laptop he moved off her lap begin sliding off the bed and loudly curses, "Oh, crap!" as he grabs it just before it falls.

"Shhhhh!" Marinette scolds as they pause to see if her parents heard him.

"Marinette," her mother asks, "are you okay up there?"

"Yeah, mom!" she yells back. "Just almost dropped something!"

"Okay sweetie, just be careful and don't stay up too late!" her mother tells Marinette. After a bit of shuffling downstairs, it's quiet.

Marinette hits Chat Noi on his shoulder, "Thanks a lot," she whispers growls.

"Sorry, Princess," Chat Noir sheepishly apologizes. "Would you forgive me if I kissed you?"

"Hmmm..." Marinette pretends to think about it, "I don't know, maybe you should-" her sentence is cut off by his lips crashing into hers.

"You know, I don't really want to watch Tangled anymore," Chat whispers as his lips move down to her neck.

Marinette hums in agreement but pushes him off her. Chat gives a hurt look as she sits up. Giggling at his face, she moves and grabs her laptop that is about to fall off her bed, again. Marinette places it on the shelf above her bed before turning to him, to see a sheepish grin on his face once more. 

She begins giggling until he pins her to the bed and shuts her up with a kiss. 

Time Skip: One Week Later
Today had been the last day of lycée and it also happened to be the last day Paris was under the terror of Hawkmoth. The battle was intense and Ladybug could see how devastated Chat Noir looked by the time they unveiled Hawkmoth's identities. "M'Lady..." Chat Noir sighs, "I-I don't think I'll be back for a while... I need to see someone..."

Marinette's heart breaks at the sight of Chat Noirs' pain. Knowing that he'll likely go to her place, but seeing that he went in the opposite direction, she guessed she had at least ten minutes to get to her room. She quickly told to police what happened and turned Mr. Agreste in before zipping to her room.

Barely a minute after detranforming did she hear the knock on her skylight. She climbed onto her bed and began opening it. Chat Leaped through and tackled Marinette to the bed before it was even halfway opened. He began feverishly kissing her, passion and pain and need pouring into the kiss. Lost in the kiss, it took Marinette a solid five minutes to remember that he probably had something to say and pulled away, "What's going on, Alley Cat?" she whispers while stroking his cheek.