About goodbyes and attachment

One day it will all end, everything we have and who we are will be gone. Seems so surreal to me because we always think it's still so far away, but how do we know? 

Saying goodbye is to acknowledge that wheels turn and time passes and that is completely normal. It's just so damn fucking hard when you are scared of change and life. 

I can't even deal with "easy" goodbyes. Now tell me how the fuck I will react when a goodbye comes along with a death of a beloved person for example? I am terrified of that, I don't even want to think about it. 

Why is it so hard? Why does it have to be so damn fucking hard to say goodbye and move on? 

The feeling of loss and ending. I don't want things to change. I want them to stay how they are because I don't want to get confronted with goodbyes. I don't want to be alone with my feelings and my thoughts. I'm scared of them. 

I don't want to get attached anymore. It seems to only destroy me in the end. 

Attachment to her. Attachment to him. Attachment to things. Attachment to places. Attachment to hopes, beliefs, and dreams. Attachment makes you heavy. Attachment drowns you. Attachment makes you weak, once you get so attached to that person, it hurts when you lose them because it makes you remember all those feeling and memories that made you smile and you lost. You lost it all. 

Self-love is the best attachment you can have. 

Why do I get attached so easily when I'm so scared of the ending? 

How can I stop? 

How can I not get attached?