scene 5

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

"Okay why are you glaring at your phone today," Taehyung said I didn't stop staring at my phone that was laying on the coffee table in front of me while I hugged my knees looking at it.

"I'm thinking" I whispered eyes on my iPhone.

"About how you haven't brushed your hair today looks like a rat nest," Jungkook said I turn my head to look at him from where he and Taehyung were sitting on bean bags chairs in our living room.

"Shut up I'm lazy" I huffed they kept playing some game on the TV we still have no Wi-Fi so they are just playing against each other on rocket league.

"Tell TaeTae what's wrong you know I hate seeing you pout," he said thumbs moving on the controller.

"A guy gave me his number and I'm wondering if I should text him or not," I said then I hear them pause the game both turning to look at me.

"A guy gave you his number and you took it?" Jungkook said

"Well he wrote it on my arm I kinda had no choice," I said

"That's kinda cute," Taehyung said I shrugged

"Is he hot?" Jungkook asked I pouted into my knees not looking at them.

"That's a yes" Taehyung smiled clapping his hands "Oh Yoongi I'm proud are you gonna text him?" He asked

"I don't know him...and we started on a bad foot," I said

"Well what's his name let's google him!" Jungkook said pulling out his phone.

"What why?" I asked

"Because everyone is on google maybe we can find his Instagram or something everyone googles everyone no biggie" he shrugged

"That's true when I first met Jungkook last year I googled him to make sure he wouldn't murder you at night," Taehyung said

"See! Now tell me his name let's google dive this bitch" Jungkook said with his phone in his hands I moved to sit next to them on the floor.

"It's Park Jimin," I said he nodded and typed it into his phone I watch him scroll, and then he gasped.

"Oh! Oh, Shit Hyung" Jungkook said I lifted my head trying to look at his phone.

"What! What is it" I said he looked at me than passed the phone to Taehyung whose eyes widened.

"Oh my fuck Yoongi bagged a big one," he said I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Can you guys share with the class please!" I whined Taehyung handed me the phone.

PARK JIMIN THE YOUNGEST BILLIONAIRE IN KOREA

Park Jimin (27) inherited his father's company after his passing three years ago. Park Industries is the biggest company in Korea the position of CEO was passed down to his only son Park Jimin.