Chapter Seventeen

As soon as Roxy had finished telling Montgomery the whole story about Freddy and other things, Monty's mouth was wide open. "Sooooo yeah," she finished. 

The two were inside Monty's room again, sitting on the couch. Monty took a deep breath and stood up slowly. Roxy watched him cautiously as he paced back and forth. Then he stopped, picked up the closest thing next to him, the barrel, and threw it to the floor. Then he whipped around at Roxy. "FREDDY DECOMMISSIONED BONNIE?!" 

Roxy nodded. "Yeah... But we-"
Monty didn't let her finish. He just picked up another thing and threw it at the wall. "Monty calm down," Roxy stood up. 
Monty shook his head and growled at her. "Do you NOT feel mad about this at all? It's BONNIE. AND I GOT BLAMED FOR IT!!! EVEN YOU THOUGHT I DID IT!"

Roxy looked away. It was true. Everyone did blame Monty for Bonnie's disappearance. "I'm sorry we did that, Monty." 
Monty just slowly exhaled. "Get out. I need a moment." 
Roxy reached out to put her hand on his shoulder, but he moved away. "Get. Out." 

She sighed and walked out. Monty didn't even give her another look as she walked away. For a moment, Roxy didn't know what to do. Then an idea popped into her head. Surely Monty would feel a LOT better once he saw his best friend again. 

And so, with that idea in mind, Roxy began her walk to Parts and Service to join the others.

    *                              *                                  *                                       *                                     *                                        * 

Meanwhile, while Roxy's situation was going on, everyone else had just finished putting Bonnie back together again. At some point, the lights came back on and Moon became Sun again. That made Gregory grateful. 

Everyone stared at Bonnie, who lay limp in the protective cylinder, eagerly waiting for him to wake up. Gregory blinked and glanced up at Sun. "Um- do we manually have to turn him on, or...?"
Sun kept his eyes on Bonnie. "No, give it a minute."

Suddenly, Bonnie's cerise-colored eyes opened quickly. He looked around, dazed and confused. Then his eyes landed on the small group. Chica and Sun smiled brightly and looked at each other. The protective cylinder opened, allowing Bonnie to step out. 

Bonnie's body was painted a cool indigo-blue color. A lighter blue star was painted over his left eye. He wore a red bowtie, purple shoulder pauldrons which kind of looked like Freddy's, edgy bracelets, suspenders attached to a belt, purple fingerless gloves, and striped purple pants. Smaller stars were also painted on his torso. He looked low-key kinda cool. 

"What happened?" Bonnie gently placed his hand on his head, as if trying to remember. 
Chica opened her mouth to explain, but it seemed as if Bonnie suddenly remembered. He narrowed his eyes. "Freddy. He-"
"We know," Chica looked at him sympathetically. 

Bonnie glanced at Gregory. "Oh. Hello there."
"Sup," Gregory responded awkwardly.
Finally, Bonnie's eyes landed on Sun, who stood further back. "Sundrop and Moondrop."
Sun's eyes widened. "You know us?" 
Bonnie gave him a small smile. "Why wouldn't I? You guys are cool as heck."

Sun squealed with delight. Gregory smiled. He could get used to this happy vibe. Just then, Roxy rushed through the door. She huffed, trying to catch her breath, before pointing at Bonnie. "YOU!"