49. Bad Husband (Danail)

[xxx - mature content warning]

   Suddenly, my heart is racing like crazy. I look deep into my Moon's eyes. They are azure, clear, wide open and waiting. There are no traces of pink or of the violet swirls, foreshadowing the fire. I see only nervous anticipation and a little fear.

   "Did you lock the door last night?" I ask softly and kiss his sweet lips. Sai nods in confirmation, biting the bottom one. I put my thumb on it and make him release it. "Don't be afraid. Close the terrace."

   He lifts his hand and barely moves his fingers. The door slides silently. I hear the latch click.

   "Not bad, Moon Ray," I grin. "I should think of more ways to put in use my spouse's super powers. I can become very rich and influential, if I'm smart enough, or maybe, I better come up with some... hmm... personal benefits."

   Sai's cheeks immediately turn bright red, but he doesn't miss to roll his eyes, "You already are the most rich and influential person, silly. You have two kingdoms and practically rule the world."

   "Oh, true, but so are you," I agree with thoughtful expression. "It will be something more intimate then."

   He tries to bite his lip again, but I press my mouth to his to stop him and mumble, "Don't. Bite mine."

   He doesn't waste a second and obliges, gasping loudly when I grip the back of his thigh and make him wrap his leg around my waist. 

   "Dey... aah... your skin is so warm." His palm moves up and down my chest, following the outlines of the muscles. His fingers rest on my side, over a rough patch of skin, right below the ribs, "These scars are a testimony to the terrible things you went through, but you are only more handsome with them. Is it bad that I like them so much?" 

   "No, it is good. It makes the ten years I spent in the desert worth it," I smile. "Are you still nervous?"

   "Just a little," he sighs. "But I trust you. I know you are the best for me."

   I take his hand and kiss his open palm. "Yes, you are right. I am. I will be. Always. That's why I will become your..."

   "Husband," he moans the word, pulling me closer to press his hard penis to mine. "Thank you for choosing me, for helping me overcome the feeling of doom and be happy. I can't imagine my life without you anymore."

   "You don't have to," I groan at the pleasure. We start moving against each other in slow, gentle sways, staring into each other's eyes. Sai grips my forearms in an attempt to quicken the pace, but I put my palm on his belly, calming him down. "Do not hurry, precious Moon. Focus on every sensation. Feel every touch. Enjoy every moment."

   "I am so aroused," he whines, gazing at me pleadingly. "I want you desperately, Dey. And we... aaah... have no time to play. Who... mmhm...  is going to find the pets and pack up? I am sure they're up to mischief somewhere outside the city walls. We also... have to order... ugh... aaah... breakfast and..."

   "The more you want it, the less you will fear it," I laugh out at his cute endeavors to outsmart me and lean to capture his pouty lips. He whimpers when my tongue invades his mouth and parts them to welcome it. Kissing him is like drinking the most exquisite wine. You do not feel its power because it is tasty and fragrant, but all your senses are under a spell in few minutes. Your brain is intoxicated. You want nothing but to have more of it. The world around you is lost in the mist of the endless bliss. 

   I break the kiss only when we are both gasping for air and immediately take his pink nipple between my teeth, squeezing lightly. Sai yelps. I feel the shudder, running through his body. He grabs a handful of my hair and pulls me closer, arching his back. I know he wants me to suck it, but I tease the sensitive bud with the tip of my tongue instead, until he starts shaking and whining for more contact.

   "I want it badly enough now," he pants out. "Do you really have to make me beg? I... will beg... Oh God!... Bad husband! Please, Dey!... uh...aaah... Please!"

   "Mhm," I smirk and move to his belly to draw long, wet lines with my tongue from the navel to his groin and back. "I love it when you beg. You're doing great, Moon Ray, but I am sure you can be louder."

   The moment my teeth sink in the soft skin of his inner thigh, he screams. It is music to my ears. The way he is squirming, clutching the sheets, tells me that the initial nervousness is long forgotten. He is still trying to keep the eye contact, lifting himself on his elbows, but throws his head back and falls when I spread his legs and lick him from the perineum to the glans. I take him in my mouth and tease his whole length with my tongue. His desperate, throaty moans are so sweet that I am tempted to caress his flawless body for hours just to listen to them.

   "Dey, I can't... I just can't... Oh, my Gooood!... can't hold it... any longer,"  Sai cries out and the next moment his trembling thighs are on my shoulders and he is coming hard in my mouth. I am a little taken by surprise, but manage to swallow and start peppering his cock and belly with gentle kisses while he is catching his breath.

   "Oops," he giggles softly. "Sorry! I didn't mean to."

   "But I did," I chuckle and flip him on his stomach. "Maybe, not so fast, but that will work too."

   "What it will work for?" he squeaks, trying to look at me over his shoulder.

   "To make you more relaxed," I answer and grip his butt with both hands. "Because we're moving to the main part."

   "Wait," he protests faintly. "We have no time for the main part now... ooh... Dey... what are you..."

   The question turns into loud whimpers when I spread him open and start licking everywhere my tongue can reach.

_______________________________

Photo 185269015 © Andrey Kiselev | Dreamstime.com

A/N

Hello at the end of chapter 49!

Thank you for reading and supporting! ❤❤❤

It seems I am reluctant to sent the princes to the next adventure and obviously the next chapter will be a steamy one too. 😂😂😂

You know that in every ten chapters there is a special one telling about Sai and Dey's world. So, my question will be related to that this time.

What would you like to learn more about in the next special? 

Share your thoughts, ask questions and criticize, if you think it's necessary.

And don't forget to vote, if you liked the story.

Love: Anny