𝟛

M/N pov

It's been three days since Sunday. Nothing happened in particular and still, I'm tired like I just stayed up awake for days. But it's just end of Wednesday so I should just go home and rest little more before tomorrow.

At least five years in this circle. There's no possible way I would get better job without experience in this type of work. So I should really try to get used to it.

I put on my light coat and started going to home. But at least I have done school and can do something. Okay to be real I had smaller jobs while I was in college but it wasn't never paid enough.

Not enough so I could live on my own or try to save some money. Not going to start about lovely health care here.

It's almost eight pm and going through Washington while sun's getting beyond the horizon. Lovely lightning it created. I can't wait to be home.

The key in my hand unlocked door and I finally after a long day got home. I probably gonna go grab some smaller dinner, toasts would be nice. It's easy to make and time's not problem with this too.

To fill the silence I turn on TV. But to be honest I'm tired of news. Before switching channels, I noticed that the reporter have discussion with agent.

To be more specific FBI agent with longer blonde hair. They seems nice. Okay maybe listen to it for few minutes isn't that bad. Sitting on bar chair waiting for toasts to be done and listening to the news about caught criminal in New York.

It's awesome 'cause they get him before he hurt the kidnapped person. And they didn't even killed him while doing so. Even after saying how many victims were I can't really say anything good about him being alive.

Okay that looks like end of it. Switching it on some kids Channel and taking my toast to start eat. They talked about analyzing an unknown criminal to find them. Seems interesting to use psychology this way. Kind of risk they have to be wrong but so yet I haven't seen any mistakes in news.

And yes the News would do anything to bring some drama on top. It always get them higher watchers. Oh yes that's how it works they got money for it. It's not that all of them are drama queens. Maybe.

I'm gonna go to sleep now it's almost 11pm and tomorrow's first patient is coming for 8am so.

Spencer's pov

It's Wednesday morning and we're so close. Your analysis looks like older man with possiblity of metal health problems. Possible schizophrenia nor narcissistic man with psychotic symptoms.

Kind of sad to be honest even tho that JJ tried to be very careful with what she said, still media made it like "mental illness are The main problem". It's sound for anyone who knows absolute shit about it that mental ill people in general are dangerous. And that's obviously not true.

6:14 pm. We got him. Thankfully he didn't hurt kidnapped woman before arriving us. I'm glad I'm going home before weekend. It's been awful and I really need to sleep in my bed.

A/N loves so far i kind of enjoy writing this book so lets go :))

Any way don't forget to leave your thoughts in comments :) <3