Potter Arts Part 4

" So you Guys will officially hate me except like 2 people here" Loki starts.

" Oh Please, what is it now?" Harry sighs.

" I'm inviting some new people," Loki nervously chuckled.

* Theater gasps*

" Oh I don't even want to know who you are inviting if you're saying 2 people will probably only like the people" Hermione fold her arms.

" Well, I Guess you'll have to see for yourself" Loki smirks nervously as 3 people start falling from a green portal from the Top.

* Theater gasps when they realize who they are*

" If It isn't my Favorite Death Eaters" Loki Turns to Snape " Of Course Sevy you're still one of my Favorites."

" You Filthy Thing" Bellatrix points her wand.

" I demand to know what I am doing here" Lucius points his wand.

" Draco?" Narcissa says turning around to see her Freighted Son.

" Family Reunion" Harry shrugs.

" Potter.. Avada Kedavra" Bellatrix tries to use her wand.

" Wands Don't work here," Loki explains.

" Why is My Son and everybody else doing here?" Lucius Demands.

" I can explain once you sit down," Loki tells them.

" You Filthy Witch Why doesn't my wand work?" Bellatrix points at Loki.

" I can explain Later" Loki shows them to the remaining seats " Any Seats".

" Let's Sit down Maybe she will explain" Narcissa suggests as Bellatrix sticks her tongue out as Narcissa escorts her husband to a seat.  

Neville tenses up seeing Bellatrix in their own row of her seats and Luna tries to help him calm down

To Tease Neville Bellatrix waves her wand and makes some Bleh noises to overwhelm him.

"Why Hello Draco" Bellatrix Looked up Draco.

" Hi," Draco shyly waved.

" Draco-" Lucius says sternly before Bellatrix cuts him off.

" Now will you tell me why I am surrounded by Filthy Half Bloods, Mudbloods and Blood traitors" Bellatrix yelled.

" Oh Goodness" McGonagall says.

" Oh I just saw you, Good evening Albus" Bellatrix Looks up at them.

"Well My Name is Loki I am a Slytherin" Loki starts.

" Great 7 Slytherins" Ron shakes his head.

" I have brought you here to react to my world you see-" Lucius cuts off Loki.