thirteen

y/n groaned as the light shined into her curtains and her phone ringing woke her up. she yawned loudly, wiping her hand over her face as she reached up, grabbing her phone off of her bedside table.

   she sniffed heavily as she answered, bringing the phone to her ear. "hello?" she spoke quietly, her voice raspy. the sheets shuffled behind her, making her look over her shoulder to the blonde who slept soundly.

   y/n sighed to herself, her head falling back as she remembered she had brought home alexa, her fuck buddy that had been filling the void in her life for the last few months.

   "hey sexy! good morning!" ariana's cheerful voice broke through the phone. y/n smiled tiredly as she balanced the phone between her shoulder and her ear as she stood up, pulling on her boxers.

   her shirt was already on as she quietly left her bedroom, careful not to disturb the sleeping woman. "hey, pretty. why are you calling so early? not that i'm complaining, though."

   ariana felt her cheeks heat up as she sat in the counter in her kitchen, making sure dalton wasn't coming. "i have some exciting news," ariana giggled, biting her lip excitedly.

   y/n's eyebrows shot up as she reached inside her fridge, pulling out a cold water. "yeah? what's up?" she asked, leaning herself against the island as she cracked open the water and took a large sip.

   "nuh-uh! i wanna tell you in person so i can see your reaction!" ariana smiled, hopping off the counter as toulouse ran up to her with a smile on his small face. "can you come over later so i can tell you?"

   y/n groaned loudly, just wanting to know what the fuck was so exciting. but she wasn't complaining, she just wanted to see ariana. "yeah, i'll be there..." the sound of the floorboard creaking caught her attention and she turned her head, her eyes landing on the blonde that was now awake and heading towards the taller woman.

   y/n licked her lips as alexa walked towards her in just one of y/n's shirts and her black underwear from the night before. "what uh...what time?" she asked as she reached out, grabbing the blonde's waist with one hand as she got close enough.

   the girl smiled up at her, pressing a kiss to her neck as she stood on her toes. "morning," she whispered quietly, pulling back slightly. y/n smiled, mouthing, "morning, lexa."

   the blonde, alexa, smiled brightly as she pecked y/n's lips gently before gripping the waistband of y/n's boxers, tugging on the clothing. y/n swallowed nervously as ariana answered, "is three okay with you? dalton goes to work then, so..."

   y/n cleared her throat as alexa's hand trailed up her stomach, tracing the faint lines of her toned abdomen. "good, yeah—yup, three is good," she stuttered, holding onto alexa tighter.

   ariana, completely clueless, smiled widely. it had only been a few days since they had last seen each other, but she missed y/n like crazy. "yay! so i'll see you?" she bit her lip, already wanting it to be three.

   y/n nodded hastily, her breathing picking up as alexa nipped at her neck and her hands became more needy. "yeah, i'll see you later ari." she spoke in a rushed tone.

   ariana giggled, "okay, love you so much!" y/n couldn't help but smile, "love you too, bye." before she pulled the phone away from her ear and hung up, throwing it somewhere on the counter.

   alexa giggled as y/n held under her thighs, picking her up and setting her down on the island. her hands tangled in her hair as y/n pressed her lips to her's quickly. "you're a brat, did you know that?" she whispered as she pulled away slightly.