88. The Big Day

Tess opened her eyes and stretched out. After being away from home so long, it was weird being back in her own bed. The pink walls of the nursery surrounded her, and there were toys in all directions. Erminetrude was on her pillow, but there were a load of other colourful dooks all around her and in her arms. She snuggled them tight, and she was already laughing before she was fully awake. She knew she was feeling little, but that was only natural when she was in a nursery surrounded by toys. She didn't feel the need to fight it today; she was going to enjoy Christmas, and help the grownups to have fun as well.

She apologised to all her plushies as she lifted them to one side so that she could check her diaper. She could see how silly that was, but she didn't care now. It was Christmas. She was going to have fun. And she was supposed to be feeling like a little kid all day, so she didn't need to be embarrassed about the toys.

Or about the diaper, she thought. But it still made her blush when she touched the thick padding between her legs. She was wearing one of the ones from the second drawer tonight, made specially for adult babies. That made her feel even more childish, but she didn't mind. She'd just wanted to make sure that it didn't leak again, and there was no reason not to when she was already letting herself find her headspace to make her cousin happy.

Tess was dry. She was still a big girl! She blushed at that thought; she knew there was no reason to be feeling such pride about it, but that didn't stop it feeling so good. She knew that she was feeling exactly what she was supposed to feel now. This was all part of the plan, and in a few minutes she wouldn't even think about it. Because this morning she had to...

Tess's eyes widened as she sat up, remembering all the things they had talked about yesterday. She was going to have an accident, she remembered, because Ffrances had told her to. She could feel the pressure inside her already, and she automatically tried to hold it. But it was going to happen, it wasn't something she had a choice about today, and her body just wouldn't obey her. She squirmed, rushing to get out from under her warm and snuggly duvet without disturbing all her little ferret friends, and she pressed her legs together as tightly as she could. It didn't make any difference; she could feel the diaper suddenly getting hot as she started to pee. She tried her hardest to stop, and to hold it a bit more, but it was useless. There was nothing she could do about it, not when somebody had told her it was going to happen.

It was amazing how much Ffrances could make her do. She didn't have any choice at all. And she felt herself starting to blush when she realised how excited she was by that feeling, even as she continued to wet herself. She was completely helpless, and her feelings about that weren't something she could put into words. She giggled and rolled out of bed, and then turned around to grab Erminetrude and some of his friends. She was going to be a little girl today, and she was going to make Gabby and Ffrances really happy. She wanted to make herself feel even littler so she could do good. So she carried the little cuddlies around the room as she lifted out some clothes suitable for her age.

She noticed as she did it that she was automatically grabbing the cutest things in the closet. Cuddling a bunch of rainbody ferrets had helped her to feel pretty little already, and her thoughts went down the right path automatically. When she could see it happening, and see just how easy it was to surrender adult thoughts, she really enjoyed the feeling. It was exciting to see herself changing; to try to understand what she was feeling; to think about which suggestions were leading to which effects; and to feel her control of her responses slowly slipping away. As a test, she tried putting on some big girl clothes, but she couldn't find anything cute. She knew that something in her mind had changed to make her think that way, but when she tried to pick out the cutest of her regular clothes, she couldn't choose any of them at all. She couldn't even remember which of them normally seemed cutest, so she picked ones appropriate for her age instead.