Ch 34 [Lustful Encounter]

[No art this chapter for obvious reason's] !Lemon/Smut Warning!

Y/N's P.O.V

It was late at night and i was fast asleep up until i was woken up by the feeling of my tank top being tugged on by someone, i opened my eye's to see who it was and to my embarressment and slight shock it was Ryuko and she was half naked.

Y/N:"Eh? Ryuko, what's wrong?"

Ryuko:"Nothing, nothing at all."

She began to climb into bed with me, she had a look of embarressment on her face as well.

Ryuko:"Hey. If i asked you if you asked to do....that with me, would you say yes?"

Y/N:(Oh god! I wasn't prepared for this situation! I didn't think Ryuko would end up like this!):"I-I guess, if that's what you wanted to do."

Ryuko:"Th-Thank's bae, j-just keep in mind this is new for me so i might not be as good as other girl's are."

Y/N:"It's alright, it's normal to be insecure about thing's like this i won't think any differently about you regardless."

Ryuko:"Heh, thank's again bae, w-well i guess we should start. We can't be afraid to try new thing's after all."

She reached behind her back amd attempted to undo her bra, i sat up and helped her undo it. It didn't take to much of an attempt to undo her bra i could tell that she was a little embarressed to be basicly naked in front of me but i reassured her that it was alright.

To make her a little more comfortable i removed my tank top so we were both topless, she got a little more comfortable and began to remove her panties, her face was extreamly red as was mine, it went so far to a point where we were both nude and about to engage in the act.

Y/N:"R-Ryuko, are you sure about this?"

Ryuko:"Yes. There's no one else i'd rather loss my virginity too than you."

Ryuko's P.O.V

Y/N:"If i end up hurting you then hit me as hard as you can, i'd deserve it."

Ryuko:"J-Just put it in already, i don't want to wait any longer. AH!"

I quickly put my hand over my mouth so no one would hear my moan. Lossing my virginity was painful but not as bad as i thought it would be, maybe it's my high pain tolerence? I'm not sure but i knew i could handle this.

Ryuko:"I'm fine, just don't stop. Ahhhh hahhh!":(Why does this have to feel so good? I-It's like my mind's going blank already. Th-This isn't fair at all, why does he have to be so...well hung!?):"Ahhhh hahhh d-deeper r-right there ahhhh ahhhh hahhh hahhh hahhh ahhhhh y-yes yes ahhhh don't you d-dare stop hahhhh hahhhh ahhhhh ahhhhh!"

I was doing my best to keep as quiet as i could but him definantly having size on his side [If you get me] definantly made it hard.

Ryuko:"Ahhhh hahhhh ahhhhh s-soo good hahhhh ahhhh hahhhh ahhhh! M-More more, fuck me more ahhhh hahhhh ahhhh hahhhhh ahhhhh!":(N-Not good, c-can't think straight. H-Have to focus i can't lose my mind just yet!):"Ahhhh hahhhh ahhhh hahhhh, g-give it to me fuck me more! Ahhhh!"

Y/N:(Never thought in a million year's that i'd be doing this with my childhood friend, let alone having her as my girlfriend.)

Ryuko:"Hahhh hahhh f-fuck fuck fuck ahhhhh ahhhhh hahhhh ahhhhh hahhhh yes yes hahhhh ahhhhh!":(Can't think straight! Oh my god! Soo good i-i'm g-gonna-)

Ryuko+Y/N:"HAHHHH AHHHH!"

For a second i was a little worried, i thought he came inside me but i felt the warmth of his seed on my torso so for now we're safe. We grabbed some towal's and cleaned up before getting back in bed and falling asleep for the night.

Ryuko:"L-Love you."

Y/N:"Love you too, Ryuko."

[Hope everyone enjoyed the Lemon, I'll see y'all later bye]

|First Lemon of the story|