Chapter 5: Mount Natagumo

3rd pov
THE FOUR MAN, squad made it to a large house with a family crest carved into the welcoming gate.

"Rest! Rest! It's time to rest!" Tanjiro crow yelled.

"Are you sure that's okay?" Tanjiro asked

"Now that you mention it I have been fighting with injuries this whole time"

Tanjiro crow made a confusing sound not knowing if it was a laugh or not.

"Let's eat this thing" Inosuke randomly said.

Before anyone else can say anything an elderly woman came out of the gates.

"Yes?" an elderly woman said.

"Oh sorry for bothering you this late at night" Tanjiro apologized.

"A ghost, It's a ghost!-"

"quiet!" Tanjiro said stopping Zenitsu from disrespecting the women.

"Who the hell are you?" Inosuke asked walking towards the elderly.

"You must be Demon Slayers." The women replied.

"Please come in."

She led the squad to a room that had a change of clothes and others with food.

time skip.

A doctor came checking other bodies for any injuries finding out everyone had broken ribs but Y/n.

"Who would guess... The three of us would have broken ribs" Zenitsu dumbfounded says.

"This bump through hurts a lot more than the ribs," Inosuke said showing the bump on his forehead that Tanjiro gave him when he head-butted him.

The box that Tanjiro carried started to shake a little scaring Zenitsu.

"The box isn't even locked? you're kidding me!"

Zenitsu started running around until the box fully opened revealing nezuko with stars around her.

"I'll introduce you Nezuko is my-"

"Tanjiro... just who do you think you are? traveling with a girl this adorable?"

Zenitsu unsheathed his katana and started attacking Tanjiro while Inosuke was sleeping with his legs out and Y/n stuffed in his blanket with his hair covering his face.

time skip

After Zenitsu finally calmed down the squad was headed to there assigned mission.

"Everyone we need to stop!" Zenitsu suddenly said.

"Zenitsu what's wrong?" Tanjiro asked.

"I'm scared ok?! now that we're nearing our destination I'm getting scared!" Zenitsu confessed.

"Why the hell is he sitting like that? pretty weird if you ask me," Inosuke said.

"Who are you to talk, pig head? Are you not telling me you're not getting any spooky vibes from that mountain?" Zenitsu screeched.

Tanjiro started sniffing around until suddenly running towards the mountain with Y/n and Inosuke following behind.

They arrived at the entrance of the forest but were met by a male slayer on the ground.

"help me, please help me," the male said

Before Tanjiro could help he was thrown into the forest by some spider webs only visible for Y/n.

"They were attached to me too! please don't like me to die here!" The male screamed until fainting away.

It was quiet for a few seconds with Zenitsu covering had to mouths with their hand.