Chapter 43 - oops

We arrived at the huge building and some guards stopped us before we could even go anywhere

" it's mandatory that you both be patted down " the man said and I scoffed.

" Is there a woman? I'd feel more comfortable with a woman " I said coldly.

" Ma'am- " one of them said and i cut him off.

" A woman. Or i'm leaving and we can call this meeting off " I said and they looked at each other.

" Okay I'll call my boss " one said walking away and the other one moved to Anthony.

I don't care- i'm not letting a man i don't know touch all on me.

Any man in general.

" I promise I don't have all day " I said probably loud enough for Anthony and the guard to here.

" I don't either " Anthony said and i saw the same guard from earlier come out with a woman.

" I'm sorry about this ma'am " she said politely and I lifted my arms up.

" I am too " I said looking at the building in front of us.

" Okay you're good sir " the man said moving.

" it shouldn't take this long lady, if you wanted to touch me you could've just said that " I said the last part sarcastically.

" I'm done " she said and I walked around her.

" Was that worth saying? " Anthony asked coming up next to me and handing me the brief case.

" Yes. Yes it was. " I said seriously.

< KELLIE'S POV >

" you finally decided to come in the house? " i asked when he appeared in my vision.

" you're so clingy, it was only ten minutes " he said coming up to me.

" more like a hour but sure " I said and he sat down.

" I'm sorry for yelling at you, but what you said pissed me off " he said and I continued looking at the tv.

" please look at me " he said grabbing my chin and gently forcing it his way.

" I'm sorry, you know i love you " he said.

" Its fine, I love you too " not.

I laid my head on his shoulder and went back to watching tv.

" It's late- do you want to go to bed? " I asked.

" it's only 12 a.m " he said and i was about to laugh when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach which made me wince and grab on his arm.

A/N: mind you they live in America

" Are you okay? " he asked.

" I'm good " I said and the pain came back.