"what huh where are we"

Rainbows POV

I woke up In a strange place surrounded by darkness, as I look around bumping into the shelves, I finally found a light switch I turn it on and see a bunch of storage shells piled up some falling over and a computer that has a blue screen and a small vent across from the computer, I look in front of me and door I open it and walk out, I'm shocked as I see a bunch of different pathways one going left, one going right there was a door going down the right path with a yellow neon streak above it "w-where am I"I practically yell as I heard footsteps running I got scared as if wondering who it was

Gold POV

I woke up my head was hurting really bad but that wasn't the point I was standing in the middle of the hallway everything was dark but a flashlight set beside me and pick it up and turn it on to my surprise it had batteries I hear this noise and running I turn around to see who it was it was my sister lunar she was holding a hammer and she was glowing yellow"well...well you've woken up I'll give you...hmm... A 3 second head start"when does she mean by that as I was thinking I didn't even have time to run she finished counting and darted toward me I felt speechless as to why she was running at me with a hammer but my legs just kept running and running, I came around the corner running as fast as I could as I do I bump into one of my sisters rainbow she shocked "gold your ok!" She shouts with joy"now it's not the time hurry in this room"I say as I grab her and rush into the room "gold what's the matter?"she says with confusion, I told her the whole situation you know with lunar I look back up at her she seems worried "we need to find Draco and funny right now!"she says with a straight face 'it kind of frightened me she's never been this serious before except when we annoy her on games sometimes'"what should we do to try and find them?""obviously we look for them we just need to try not to get caught by lunar"she says again with a straightened face'but why wasn't going to do something like this'"and what do you think Lunar will do if she catches us?"I asked in confusion "whatever it is I think it might have to do something with that blue tube over there I walked past it and it was pretty cold"she says"okay then let's make a plan"I say.

Finished
466 words
Hey you beautiful ppl I hope you have a great day 💞💞😘😘

I post daily but if I can it's either school,busy,or therapy with my therapist anyway have a great day 💞