Via Charlie

Bree Tanner

Andrew Ruiz

Andrew Ruiz

"Say sike right now

"Say sike right now." I say staring at Isabella Marie Swan who came into my room and took off her shirt. "Holy fucking smokes dude." I say staring the collarbone tattoos she got done. "Oh my gods."

"Do you like them?"

"They're beautiful. Ray did such a good job." I say poking at the red skin. "Oh I can't believe you went to Ray over me!"

"I'm sorry."

"Let me give one too."

"Ok."

-

"And done." I say turning off my machine. "Now that's it done."

"It's beautiful." Bella says looking down at the tattoo I gave her, it's a dagger with a carnation, to match mine, twinning. "Now I need pain meds and sleep."

"Alright."

-

"Please you are making this so much more difficult than it needs to be!" I yell at Leah who was in charge of helping me with the gender reveal prep, not that she was doing a good job.

"You're the one who wants to do all this extra shit!" She argues from behind Calvin's car which I might have borrowed without permission. Oh well. "I mean you have smoke and confetti cannons why do you need both cars to release the smoke?"

"It's the first baby of the pack of course it's gonna be extra." I tell her. "Don't worry I'll be even worse for the rest."

"I'll be in hell forever at this rate. Emily and Sam are gonna start trying too."

"Yay!" Leah groans and I finally finished with Ruby's smoke or powder whatever it is. "Alright here I'll finish it."

"Are you ever sad?"

"About what?"

"Not aging no kids you know the whole picket fence dream."

"Sometimes, but I haven't wanted that kind of life for while." I say shrugging. "Kids were never my thing and honestly that's really the only thing affected."