Chifuyu // Lovebug [ 2 ]

tw: smut-ish, yandere, mention of self harm and a toxic story.

You woke up from a warm hand that's caressing your tummy. "uhm—" eyes still closed you could feel lips brushing your skin. You smiled and turned your body around to face him. "Fuyu, it's early in the morning."

"I know, but I want you now, y/n" He whispered in his morning voice and kissed your forehead down to your nose and to your lips, giving them pecks. You're chuckling while feeling his kisses.

"I have class at nine. uhm—" you faintly moan when you feel his hand pass your lady part down to your thighs. He began to massage them, gliding his fingers up and down.

"It's 6:30, you still have time. I'll be quick." He went inside the sheets and gently pushed you to lay on your back. He then raised your pajama top up, exposing your bare breast. Your hips lifted a little when you felt his warm breath blowing your nipples, making them harden fast.

"I just blow your chest, y/n and your nipples hardened like a rock." He said under the sheets.

"It is because it's you, Fuyu," you whispered. Chifuyu smirk before he plants tiny kisses around your breast. "your body will only react to me. do you understand?"

You were lost in his touch that you forgot to answer. Moments later, you felt a sharp pain coming from your breast, making you gasps loudly. He slapped but quickly sucked them, running his tongue back and forth, flickering your nipple.

"Haaaa—" your lips parted as you released a faint moan.

"I asked you once, y/n. Answer me."

"Yes. Yes Fuyu, my body will only react to you." You said almost out of breath.

"Good girl." He then snuck his head out of the sheet and kissed you passionately while kneading your breast. You returned the energy by kissing him back, wrapping your arms around his neck. Chifuyu then grind his hardened cock on your lady part. "Felt that? You made that." He said when he broke free from the kiss, gazing into your eyes with a serious expression. "You're the only girl who can do that to me. We were meant for each other y/n."

"I'm the only one who can touch you like this." His hand travelled inside your pajama shorts and cupped your pussy. "I'm the only one who can violate you like this." without a warning he inserted his fingers inside your panties and one finger inside your sex. You gasp loudly, arching your back from the sudden pleasure.

"Your body and your soul are mine."

"Hnggg—" You can't speak because his fingers thrust faster inside you. Your mind is getting blank from the pleasure he's giving you.

"Say it, y/n... My body and my soul are yours."

"My—" He added another digit inside, making you grasp his shirt. "My Body..."