PTTD (Post Traumatic Torchwick Disorder)

Disclaimer: I own nothing, not RWBY, not the characters, or any concepts and abilities written here. Please support the official release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up..."

"Wake up, Ms. Rose."

"Who... who said that...?" Ruby groans out.

"If you don't wake up, I will eat all of your mom's cookies."

Ruby's eyes snap wide open. "COOKIES!" She looks to see Ozpin standing in front of her with a plate of, you guessed it, cookies. And milk.

"Welcome back to the waking world, Ms. Rose." I said.

"Headmaster?" Ruby groans as she looks down to see the bandages covering her body. She turns her head to see the rest of her team in similar conditions. "What happened?"

"I believe there was an accident in professor Torchwick's combat class." I said.

"Torchwick...?" Suddenly the memories come rushing in.

(Flashback)

"Remember all those times you girls stopped my heists and threw me around the pavement like a ragdoll for the world to see? Well guess what, its YOUR TURN!" Roman cackles as he has team RWBY bound and hung by the ceiling. "Thanks, Neo."

Neo gives Roman a V for victory.

"You wouldn't get away with this, Torchwick!" Blake hisses out.

"Oh but I am. You see, Ozpin gave me the okay to use any methods to 'toughen you up for the Vytal Festival' as he put it." Roman explains. "Still, I had to hold myself back a little so be thankful for that."

The rest of the students raise their rifles and aim them at RWBY.

"W-What are those?" Ruby asks nervously.

"State-of-the-art Atlas rifles. These babies can fire 420 rounds per minute." Roman shows them his rifle. "For obvious reasons, we wouldn't be using live ammo for this. Instead we'll be using these." He shows them a small bag.

"Is that a bean bag?" Yang pales as she puts it together.

"That's right, toots. It wouldn't kill you but it will definitely hurt. A lot." Roman turns to the students. "And if you guys so much as pussy out, you will get an F for the semester, capisce?"

"Sorry, guys. No hard feelings." Nora said.

"We will never forget your sacrifice." Ren told her.

'Eh, they had it coming.' Velvet and Pyrrha thought at the same time.

Jaune is on the verge of tears. "Yang, I'm so sorry." 

"It's okay, baby. Just promise me one thing." Yang said.

"What is it?" 

Roman lifts his arm up high.

"Don't. Fuck. Up."

Roman lowers it. "FIRE!"

Then came the pain.

(Flashback ends)

"I... I..." Ruby trembles as the memories finish playing out. Her body aching more from the traumatic experience.

"You guys lasted pretty well despite everything. Being shot by a beam bag hurts like a bitch. I can't imagine what it's like to be hit by dozens of them." I said.

"...why did you hire him? He's... he's evil." Ruby winces from the pain.

"Well, that's complicated." I set down the milk and cookies on nearby table. "There was a security issue that needed to be dealt with and Mr. Torchwick happened to have the... 'connections' to solve it."

"What kind of connections?" Ruby asks.

I give Ruby a look.

"Right, right. Criminal mastermind."

"Anyways, get some rest. The Vytal Festival is just around the corner." I stand up and make my way towards the door.

"Professor, wait." I stop midway through the door. "Why are you letting him stay?"

I turn to look at her. "Maybe... I just wanted to do something different for once."

Ruby tilts her head as the headmaster leaves. Her eyes wander towards the cookies and milk on the table. She takes the plate and begins devour them and break-neck speeds. But then she suddenly stops and spits them out.

"Raisin-oatmeal cookies!" She screeches out as she drinks her milk to drown the awful taste in her mouth.

"Hm... I wonder who I should summon next." I said as I make my way to the office.

Meanwhile...

"How long are they planning to keep us in here!?" James cries out.

"Have faith, James. Ozpin is likely looking for us as we speak." Glynda said.

"O-Of course. There's no way Ozpin would forget about us!" James exclaims.

Raven walks by the door and stares it for a moment. She shrugs and walks past it, thinking of a way to take down the evil headmaster.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Notes

This one has been stuck in my head since this morning and I just had to write it down.

Peace~