14.

Kim's POV

It's been a week or so and work hasn't been bad so far the new woman who is filling in for Ms. Monroe is nice as hell, we get to come off work early since there wasn't much to do and Sam is still a pain in the butt.

Today me and Angelina is supposed to go get my sister but instead she's here arguing about what to wear since she know how my mother is when it come on to the choices of clothes.

"Just wear a freaking jeans or something gosh" I said irritated as I walk out the room and head to the kitchen for a snack.

I stayed in the living room waiting on her, she walked out in a jean and shirt before glaring at me and took up her car keys.

"lets go" she said before walking out and I follow closely behind her, I shut the door and we both head to the car then she throw the keys at me and I just rolled my eyes and took it.

we both got in and I start the car before pulling out and driving off and head to bubble boba to get my annoying ass sister a boba since I have to if I love her.

I parked and got out quickly then head into the store, I order her boba then paid and got out and head back to the car.

after getting I looked at Angelina who is currently staring at her phone and smiling her face off, I just start the car and drove off to where I'm supposed to meet mama.

After a long ass driving we finally reached and mila ran to the car before I could even open the door and get out, she flew the door open and grab the boba before grinning at me.

I rolled my eyes and got out the car as mama approach us with her arms fold and a serious face as always before smiling at me then pull me into a hug.

"Dont you dare kill my child" she said and I roll my eyes before pulling back.

"I love you too ma" I said sarcastically and she chuckle before looking behind me.

"Angelina"

"Miss Miller" lina said and stood beside me.

ma shook her head and pull lina into a tight hug "watch them" she said before pulling back and I roll my eyes yet again.

Lina chuckle before looking at me and back at my mom "You know I always will" and with that I walked away as the two chatted.

----------------------

We all laid on the floor watching a movie my sister wanted but weirdly it wasn't something stupid I actually liked this one.

I sat with my back rest on the couch as I eat my snacks before grabbing Angelina water and drink it.

the day was peaceful which I find weird because my sister is here and I know she must be up to something like she always is.

I got up and head to the kitchen to throw the empty bag away only to smell the little rat.

"yes?" I ask with my back turned to her.

"I'm sad" with that said I turned around and watch as she sit on the counter with a pout on her lips.

"why are you sad, what happened?" I ask as I walk closer to her.

"you remember chloe, right?" she asked and I nod.

"well she's giving me mix signals, I mean this moment we're kissing the next she's not talking to me and use other things as excuse".

"I still dont see what you see in her melia" I said with an eye roll

"yuh me neither" both our heads shot to the voice that came from lina.

"what are we talking about exactly?" she asked as she join melia on the counter.

"uh my close friend chloe, I have feelings for her and this one here doesn't like her at all.

"ohh that straight blonde headed girl" lina said and I chuckle.

Melia roll her eyes before speaking "Yeah yeah I know I always fall for the straight ones but I really like her and she's messing with my head right now"

"Then just ignore her and make her know how it feel"

"I cant"

"simp" I mumble.

"fuck off"

"bitch leave my sister alone" Angelina said and I rose a brow.

Melia chuckle before sticking her tongue out at me.

With an eye roll we continued talking about that bitch Chloe.

------------------------

short I know, I'm busy.

-M