:: 𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵. ::

Author: I'M BACK, I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT MY DEAR READERS :'D PLS FORGIVE ME I'M BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH MY LIFE PLUS SCHOOL IS KILLING MY MOTIVATION AND I'M DYING BECAUSE MY LEFT ARM HURTS

・・・・✪・・・・✪ ・・・・

"Employees only."

"Crap- Y/n, for f ck's sake, wake up!"

Swallowing your saliva, you slowly opened your eyes, feeling fatigued. Light, golden brown eyes were looking at you, making you shift uneasily. "It's Gregory, damn it! Wake up!" Warm hands held your arms firmly, shaking you to wake you up. Half asleep, you groaned. "What?" Was the only word you answered, feeling like you couldn't open your mouth for more words because you felt like you were beaten up or some sort. 

Footsteps were heard behind the both of you, while Gregory growled in annoyance. "Dang it! No choice-" You felt a hand slip behind your back, lifting you up. Chica's voice was faintly heard at the corner of your ear, making you flinch. You couldn't move, talk and even stand up. You felt awfully numb that you couldn't do anything. The blood dripping from your mouth went unnoticed, since you were both in a rush due to the fact that Chica was chasing you both to your death. 

Quick, short breaths brushed through your blood stained cheek as Gregory ran frantically, quickly pushing a door and running in. "I'll take you to your parents." Chica inquired, making the brown haired boy roll his eyes. "As if I still have them." You heard him whisper, a little sadness covering his voice. Opening your eyes a little, a pink tinted duffel bag entered your vision. 

Metal crashed with metal as Gregory tried to hide away from the annoying chicken animatronic, huffing in frustration. His arms wrapped around your torso, trying not to make you slip out from his grasp, since you were acting like a dead body, but you weren't joking this time. The animatronic's retreating footsteps made Gregory sigh in relief, settling you down on the floor and heading towards the duffel bag to obtain it.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY GREGORY GAINING FEELINGS FOR Y/N >:)

"Y/n, wake up, will ya?! You've been sleeping too much!" An irritated voice now woke you up for real, along with someone pinching your hand. "Hmmh.. Huh?" Your e/c eyes shot open, while you felt someone hug you tightly, sniffing a little. "I thought you were going to pass away- you've been asleep longer than usual." You recognized the voice, knowing it was Gregory. You slowly nodded subconsciously and suddenly dropped your weight on him, feeling weak.

You noticed Gregory stiffen, he wasn't used to this kind of interaction, making you smile. "Looks like I'm awake now." You slipped off his grasp and rubbed your eyes, yawning. "Y-yeah." The flustered boy answered, his face suddenly turning light pink. "How the hell do you change your mood so quick?!" You opened your mouth slightly to respond to his question, but Chica joined in your conversation.

"Where are you?"

"Oh, almost forgot that Chica exists." Gregory snickered, looking behind. "Let's get going." He muttered, now grabbing your arm to help you stand up. Walking on thin metal made you feel quite fearful, since you were afraid to fall. Gregory, on the other hand, speed-walked, pulling you along with him because you barely moved. A door flung open in front of you, making you yelp a little. Another one opened too, as you walked towards it.

"This looks... Awfully familiar." You looked around, while Gregory looked for the same bright screen, though it appears to be glitching. Holding up his Fazwatch, you glanced, quickly understanding the situation. "Freddy, are you there? We're trapped! Chica found us and there's only one security door!" His voice seemed calm at first, but Chica's heavy footsteps made the both of you quite frantic. 

Freddy's first words made the both of you frown. "How unfortunate."

"But I have good news; it looks like you can access the Fazbear online pizza delivery system through that console!" You nodded enthusiastically, knowing Chica's history of loving pizza, while Gregory seemed confused. "What? How is that supposed to help?" He asked, annoyed.

"Oh, Greg. You clueless idiot." You grinned mischievously, getting ready to respond to his question offensively but Freddy answered the question before you did. "Chica loves pizza!" Freddy exclaimed, somewhat excited. 

You looked over to Gregory, as you smiling with teeth showing and motioning him to the bright screen on the desk. "Ok..." He mumbled, tapping on the screen with ease. "Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex Quick Virtual ordering system." Gregory let out a little hum, while you laughed a little. "That was long."

A slight loud click was heard when the Pizzabot Computer talked again. "Congratulations! You have qualified for a free Supreme upgrade. Additional charges may apply. Let's get started." A sudden whir was heard before both you and Gregory were teleported in some sort of kitchen, making you both perplexed. 

"You are now in control of one of our highly-qualified pizza-making S. T. A. F. F. bots. Follow the instructions to the left side of your screen to force the bot to make your perfect mouth-watering pizza."

You looked around, seeing that you had a bare pizza dough in hand, just like Gregory. You were about to make a pizza, which seemed exciting to you but also seemed weird. "Umm. Delicious dough. This dough needs some sauce."

Heading towards the counter that said "sauce", you poured it satisfyingly on the bare dough, quite messy. Gregory did the same. "How would you rate your experience so far?" You picked up the sauced dough and now trotted to the "cheese" counter. Of course, you know how to make pizza, simple ones to be exact.

"That's great to hear! Now, let's get- It is now time for some cheese. Yum."

The Pizzabot Computer's glitchy voice made you flinch in discomfort, though it didn't really bother you. "Would you like to take a short survey about your experience?"

"Slow down, dammit. I'm still making pizza." You growled under your breath, now putting cheese on the dough. It looked more accurate for a pizza now, making you drool a little bit. You were really hungry, same for Gregory, cause' you haven't eaten ever since you got stuck in this wretched place.

"Let's get some delicious meat." The smell of fresh cheese made your stomach grumble, making you think if you both can eat this. In fact, you and Gregory were making creating pizzas, so maybe, one for Chica, and one for the both of you?

Now near the "meat" counter, the pepperoni dropped silently on the cheese covered dough, slightly making a little noise. "Now it is time for the 'not meat' stuff." Giggling a little bit at what the bot called it, you trekked towards the "not meat" counter. You were expecting it to be vegetables (which you both hated), but it wasn't. "Mhm, nice." You smiled to yourself, now getting ready to bake the pizza.

"Time to bake. An oven would be ideal." The bot talked again, despite you knowing what to do next. Moving on to the red oven, you swiftly inserted the pizza in it and closed it. To your surprise, the pizza quickly cooked, the oven opening and greeting your eyes with a boxed pizza, the warmth clearly fuming out of it. "Delicious! To ensure a safe and timely delivery, our cutting-edge Pizza Tracker allows you to deliver the pizza to your own home or residence. Additional mileage charges may apply."

Looking behind, there stood Chica, all bent down and looking tired. From the look of the pizza you were holding, she immediately made a sound of happiness and ran towards you, making you back up slightly in response. The chicken animatronic slightly put up her head upwards, before fully lounging on the pizza on your hands. 

The screen glitched, now back to your current location. Breathing in, you looked around, the bright screen in front of you. Both you and Gregory didn't know how that happened, but there was a box of pizza in Gregory's hands. He smiled.

"Great."

・・・・✪・・・・✪ ・・・・

Author: ayo, hello! I hope you enjoyed this beloved chapter hdjnkjhn I still haven't proof read it, so just comment if you think you saw a mistake-

ok so, Crossi out ✌️