21

"w-wait!" The gate slightly opened and a frantic dressed man came into view.

The guards, as well as Bambams, head turn their attention to him. They looked shocked and confused as they deciphered the man in front of them.

"What brings you here Mr. Youngjae?" Bam went to the erratically breathing young man and help him. The man held his pointer finger up as his eyes were closed from running.

"O-one sec" He was breathing heavily and you can see he run quite a long distance.

"Don't make them leave, They a-are Mr. Wang's guest" He calmed down after resting for a minute and stood straight up, wiped the sweat that formed on his forehead, and faced Bambam as if nothing happened.

Bambam looked over the group in distaste at the information.

"Jack--Mr. Yang seeks for them?" He asked in what seemed to be sarcasm.

"Surely you've mistaken my dear frie--Sir. I don't see Mr. Wang being in business with people who are...less" The group took offense but not greater than Taehyung.

I was at the back but I can see him shaking in anger.

Youngjae, if I remember, shook his head and laugh quietly. He raised his hand and patted Bambam's back.

"Don't be like that Bam, you know Mr. Wang will always have a reason." Bam sighed in defeat.

"Fine, but once I hear a word of them making a problem, I will not think twice of kicking them out. You know the rules and we follow them or your name will be erased permanently from the list" Youngjae nodded his head and turned to us.

"My name is Youngjae and a direct subordinate of Jackson Wang. Who is Taehyung Kim?" Taehyung went to him and offered his hand.

"I am sir, it is nice to meet you" Wow. I never knew he can be formal. His handsome face clouded the anger he had earlier.

"You are a handsome fella, do you not wish to be an idol of some sort?" Youngjae shook his hand in return.

"I would rather take over my father's company sir" Seeing them both interact like that made all the heavy feelings from the group to go away.

They breath out a relieved sigh and a positive look came to surface in all of their faces.

Sunmi was smiling as she strutted to Taehyung and made her name known.

"This must be your girlfriend, correct? A beautiful couple indeed" Youngjae smiled.

"And this must be your friends" Taehyung nodded. Mr. Youngjae took something from his pocket and gave it to the people standing closer to him.

"Wear these bracelets, it is a sign that you are a guest of the imperial city and will keep the guards from questioning you" He handed out a red bracelet laced with golden details.

One after another, wore the bracelets in confidence. Bracelets such as the ones they wore cost half a million.

"ah, it seems that we are missing one bracelet" They all turned to look at me.

"It's fine Mr. Youngjae, she will be just fine" Sunmi smirked at me as the man in front looked at me curiously. Studying me.

I had to shift my attention to the ground.

"As long as she doesn't stray away from the group, I guess it would not bring any trouble to her," He said and turned to guide the group inside the city.

The faces of everyone, even Taehyung and his two lackeys, rose in excitement at the thought of finally stepping foot to a forbidden city opened to those that are only blue blooded.