17 - Secrets Out

Ally's P.O.V.

"Oh my God! Is that what I think it is?"

As I was in the middle of stretching, Aria and Bella head over to me in excitement as I look at them confused. Without warning, Aria reaches out and grabs my necklace.

"This is Tiffany! How did you even get this? It's so expensive!"

I was rummaging through my head to find a good explanation, but for some reason I couldn't find a logical reason as to why I have a $10,000 necklace hanging around my neck. I didn't think that anyone would even notice, but I guess I underestimated Aria and her keen eye for accessories.

Unfortunately, she made a big deal out of it that everyone noticed and now I was the center of attention while people were now gathering around me.

"Wow. It's super pretty, but I wonder where you got the money to even afford it?"

Looking over to who spoke, I can tell that she had a hint of rudeness in her tone, despite the compliment she gave me.

With everyone's questioning eyes on me, I started to feel anxious and even suffocated. If I would've known that wearing a necklace like this would've caused all this commotion, I would've never worn it in the first place.

"I bet she has a sugar daddy or something."

Hearing someone say this really rubbed me the wrong way.

"Isn't it obvious."

For a split second, all the attention is now directed to Seung-mi who was standing alone with her arms crossed.

"She has connections to get whatever she wants."

Everyone, including me, was looking at her confused.

"What? Didn't you guys know that before becoming a trainee she used to be a stylist for BTS? That's the only reason why she can afford a necklace like that in the first place. I bet it was a gift."

Suddenly, my blood turns cold as I hear those words come out of her mouth. No one was supposed to know that I worked for BTS.

Before I became a trainee, I was told clearly by Si-hyuk to not tell anyone. He even made the boys and staff promise to not say anything as it could affect my chances of debuting.

So how on earth did she know that? I've never once slipped up, not even the guys.

Everyone in the room gasps and their faces are all filled with shock. As I looked at Aria and Bella in front of me, they were also very much shocked, but I also noticed a very faint expression on their faces that only I could see: betrayal. Betrayal for not telling them the truth and hiding this from them, but I had no choice.

"Oh my gosh!"

"No way..."

"She's close with BTS then?!"

"No wonder!"

As I heard all the voices talking about me, I started feeling even more suffocated and all I wanted at this moment was to get the hell out of here.

"Ya!"

I watch as a girl makes her way through the crowd by pushing everyone out of her way until she's standing right in front of me.

"You better stop taking advantage of them unless you don't want to get hurt!"

Just a few seconds ago, I was standing, but now I was on my way down to the floor. It wasn't until I was on the ground that I realized that she pushed me.

This can't be happening.

"Ya, who do you think you are?!"

"You think you're all that because you worked with them? You're just a nobody!"

"Stay away from them!"

Things weren't supposed to turn out this way. No one was supposed to know about my previous job. Is this how I'm going to be treated from now on? Getting hate for no reason just because I worked with BTS?

My chest started to feel tight and suddenly I couldn't breath.

I need to get out of here...

" Ya! Back off before I ruin that face of yours more than it already is."

My eyes lay on Aria and watch as she pushes the girl who pushed me a few seconds ago. She was getting close to her as her face held a very serious and even dangerous expression.

"So what if she used to be their stylist, huh? You're just jealous that she's close to your favorites who will never notice you."

The girl takes a step towards Aria and without hesitation, pushes her back.

"Ya, you should learn how not to butt in to other's people's conversation, you stupid foreighner."

The room is filled with "ohh's" and gasps after the insult that she threw out. Aria didn't seem affected by it in the least bit as she continued to glare at her.

Suddenly, Aria walks over to her stuff and picks up her iced coffee. Everyone followed her every movement as we were left perplexed by her odd actions.

She takes a sip using her straw and then takes the lid off. What she did next left everyone speechless.

She pours her coffee on top of her head as she smiles at her. After she's done, she throws the empty cup at her.

"Are you crazy?!"

"I may be crazy, but at least I'm not a racist bi*** like you."

The girl's friends immediately went to her aid and took her out of the room to go get her cleaned up. With all the chaos happening, I was able to notice Seung-mi following closely behind them.

"Anyone else have anything else to say?!"

All the girls try to avoid Aria's glare as she walks around the room looking for anyone to dare and say anything bad about me, but everyone was afraid to.

As she hears no one speak up, she turns to look at me.

"You have some explaining to do."

A/N

I'M NOT DEAD!

I've been gone for almost 2 months and I just wanna say I'm sorry but I spent it trying to plan out the rest of the story and how it will end!

I'm still working on it but I promise y'all that this book will continue until it's finished!!

I promise I won't be long that gone again and continue to update regularly 🥲

- A