6 Month Leap Track

Hi Dear Readers!!

Come with new track!! 6 month Leap track!

6 MONTH LEAP TRACK

I hope you all will like it also!

Press star button for unlocking next part.

Track starts from when Swaragini came in Maheshwari mansion as wedding planner.

Swara is working with enthusiasm checking all preparation instructing works. Spark seeing her preparation well is visible on her face but still something is missing from her face, her real smile. She have smile of satisfaction seeing her work.

She feels a strong gaze piercing her figure. She know the owner of this gaze well! But she choose to pretend as if she is unaware from this gaze.

Sanskar 's POV

Sanskar on other side gazing at his wife who have now turned a perfect wedding planner.  He always wanted to see her a working independent woman deep inside he is happy seeing her living life on her terms.

But he would more happy if she would living this life with him! they would living a happy life together but she! She spoiled everything! She broke their relation! She broke their wedding! She broke everything in them. She broke him! He close his eyes recalling everything.

He open his eyes and see something which boils his blood. He clenched his fist seeing his wife 's childhood friend is clinging to her and she is laughing with him. This make him extremely angry.

Sanskar : ( monologue ) One side she is ignoring my presence and other side laughing with this chimpanzee. ( burning in jealousy).

Suddenly a girl in revealing dress coms toward him and asked for a dance seductively. Sanskar 's temper more raises seeing her caressing his hand and chest. He about to jerk her but stop feeling a piercing gaze on him instantly come to know it's of his wife 's gaze. He see her from his corner of his eyes and find her burning in jealousy. He smirk seeing this and hold girl's hand to give her same pain like he is feeling seeing her with anyone else.

Swara 's heart pierced seeing him moving with that girl on dance floor and hold her waist. She clenched her fist seeing this. Sanskar smirk seeing this and start dancing with that girl maintaining distance. She pierced her gaze on him by his act while her eyes become moist seeing this, seeing him with anyone else is very painful to her.

She come in sense when nikhil asks her hand for dance. She looks at Sanskar who is glaring at him as if denying! She looks at him angrily then put hand on nikhil hand to take revenge back from him and both also come on dance floor start dancing.

Sanskar 's blood boils seeing Nikhil 's hand on Swara 's waist. He unable to see this more leave the girl but the girl try to hold him seductively. He become angry seeing her non sense and jerked her hardly.

Swara chuckles seeing this but gasped seeing him in front of her glaring her deadly before she react something he hold her hand from nikhil and jerk her from his hold dragging her closer to him holding her waist tightly while sliding his hand under her kurti which has cut from stomach sending shivering to her whole nerves. He smirk seeing his effect on her bring her more closer to him while start dancing with her sensually and closely increasing her heart beat.

He turn her while attacking her back to his front slid hand on her bare stomach and caress it intensely while dancing closely to her fitting his front completely to her back. She close her eyes feeling his touch after damn 6 months. She can feel his all bitterness in his touch but it's also filled with love.