〖Chapter Twenty-Six〗

Standing infront of the stone. He was about to touch it when it suddenly glow brightly. Making the latter's eyes shut closed.

After a few seconds, the blinding light started to fade little by little. Leaving no trace of the stone.

Yuriel almost panicked as he searched for the stone but he stopped and saw a screen pop out infront of him.

He looked very confused at he stare at it with a dumbfounded expression.

Narrowing his eyes, he was currently studying the screen when words starts to pop out one by one.

『 Congratulations on acquiring the [Stone of Jupiter]. You now have the blessing of knowledge. As the new holder of the stone, the admin will provide the host answers for all of his que--』

The letters suddenly faded as new words came out from the screen again.

Yuriel questioningly tilted his head as he read the phrase.

『 The 'Admin' was forcefully removed. The God of Sky [Jupiter] took his place as a 'temporary' substitute. 』

'The what?......'

He pinched himself and kept on reading the words on the screen. The screen might just be scamming him since he can't possibly have a conversation with a god. And if he will ever converse with one, it would be her mother, Goddess Gaia.

The letters on the screen vanished again as new words popped out.

This time, Yuriel almost choked on his saliva as he read the phrase clearly.

『The host's God Uncle [Jupiter] greets you with sparkling eyes. 』

'MY What?!...'

His eyes widens as he looked at the screen.

"....You're joking, right?...."

『........The host's God Uncle [Jupiter] is quite upset from your choice of words. 』

The latter's mouth gaped open. He couldn't believe that he is conversing with the God of Sky right now.

'I've read about system novels like this one but i didn't expect that this shitty novel has one too...'

He gave out a complicated expression and just sighed. He glanced at the screen as a smile start forming on his face.

"Um... Excuse me God Jupiter but if you don't mind me asking, what does your blessing do?" Afraid to anger the God of Sky, the latter said it with a calm voice. But he stilled at the words.

『 The host's God Uncle [Jupiter] acts childish after you called him by his Title and wants to change it into Uncle. 』

Sighs.

Feeling a headache was about to come, he gave in to the act of God Jupiter and called him Uncle hesitantly, ".... Uncle.... "

『 The host's God Uncle [Jupiter] is happy and let's you know that his blessing can give you informations you want to have. 』