Chapter 2: Temple of the Sun & The Flame Breathers

Best girl has been chosen ladies and gentlemen. Let's get it!! Also, BOOTYMORDRED!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After traveling for half the day, we arrived at a dojo style building with massive pyramid-temple in the far middle side of the complex.

Kyojuru: "Try not to disturb any of those who are training Yoriichi. Stay by our side"

I nod as I follow them in through the giant doors.

Inside, a group of about 20 swordsmen children were wielding katanas and striking flaming attacks in unison at the command of a sensei.

Teacher: "HA!!!"

Students: "HA!!!"

I watch over them as my parents tugged on me to keep up.

Kyojuro: "You want to see something cool as well?"

Yoriichi: "Hm?"

Father pulls me over to the other courtyard where another group, slightly larger, was training without a sword. No, rather than training like the others, they were using their fists or kicks to create fire.

Kyojuro: "These are the martial artist of the Sun Temple. They are the Flame Breathers"

I stare at the martial artist each fight with their own style. I was extremely impressed with their combat ability as my father brought me over to him.

Kyojuro: "They are pretty strong. I'd say, some can even go toe to toe with our demon slayers"

Kanae: "Are you aware that your father has ascended to the tier of Hashira? He is the highest rank there is in the flame breathing clan"

Kyojuro: "AHAHAHAAA!!! I only got to here by setting my heart ablaze. Training hard and a lot of conviction to protecting others to achieve the fruits of my labor"

Yoriichi: "Wow"

I turn over upon hearing the sounds of many men getting their behinds handed to them.

Kyojuro: "Ho? Is this perhaps the student Father was speaking about?"

Kanae: "Shinjuro?"

In between a ball of beaten up adults was a single young girl, about my age, who was destroying everyone who attempted to attack her, be it from a blindside or not.

Girl: "HA!!!"

She kicked someone who was approaching behind her and immediately twisted her body to land a blow on another opponent over his head.

Teacher: "ENOUGH!! That is 20. Good job"

Girl: "Thank you sensei. Great work out misters"

She bowed as the men smiled while lifting themselves up.

Teacher: "Seems we've found our prodigy in the group for the face off. Hm?"

He looked up to see us and walked over.

Teacher: "Kyojuro"

Kyojuro: "Arata, good to see you again"

The man Arata, he looked older than my father. An older man with tied up brown hair and green eyes, wrinkles around them while standing high like a tower.

Arata: "It's been a whole decade since you were last here in the dojo. I presume you're hear to see Shinjuro?"

Kyojuro: "Yes"

He looks down and notices me, crouching down to pat my head.

Arata: "Is this your boy?"

Kyojuro: "Yoriichi, say hello to my former teacher"