Kim Jongdae

Two days passed but Minseok couldn't forget the man she met that day, he gave of a strange feeling. She was still thinking when the world came out of her mouth "He was quite handsome....." Then she realized what she had said and shook her head saying "Wait, I don't even know him, what am I thinking?!" She tried to calm herself when her mother came running in the room and said while panicking "Juny got into an accident!"

"WHAT!? HOW!? WHEN!?" Minseok replied getting worried. 

"We have to go back now." Her mother said and started packing. They finished in an hour and made their way to the airport. The flight was about to leave in a few minutes and there was a big rush at the airport, it looked like some popular K-pop band just came back and fans were everywhere, covering the whole area. Minseok was having trouble getting pass them, she saw her parents leave, she tried calling them but her voice didn't reach them. They were too worried about Junemyeon that they didn't notice that Minseok wasn't with them. Minseok finally managed to get pass the crowd and made her way to the gate but the flight had left. She had missed the flight by 2 minutes. She couldn't believe it. Panic started to take her over, she tried to remain calm and called her parents but their phones were turned off. Suddenly her head went blank. Without realizing it she went out, it was dark, she didn't care, she had no where to go, no clothes, shelter or money...

Minseok kept walking and before she knew it she was in the club she had discovered the first night. Having no idea what to so she walked around the place, trying her best not to cry. As she walked around someone noticed her.

                                                    ____________________________________

Kim Jongdae along with some of his friends stood in the club, chatting about some stuff when jongdae noticed someone. It was the same girl she had seen two days ago. A smile spread across his face seeing her. He exused himself from the company and went to greet the girl. Minseok on the other hand went and sat in the corner. She put her head in her lap and tried to calm herself but in the end only tears came out. Jongdae saw her and went to her. He was about to greet her when he noticed something wrong. "Hey! Are you okay?" He asked as he got closer to her. On hearing the question Minseok lifted her head. Tears were rolling from her eyes her cheeks had turned pink but as soon as she saw Jongdae she stood up and ran away. Jongdae ran after her asking what was wrong but Minseok didn't answer nor stop, she made her way out of the club but then she started feeling dizzy, realizing she hadn't eaten anything for the past 18 hours, she stopped running. Jongdae caught up to her, put his hand on her shoulder and turned her around. Minseok's legs wobbled and she was about to fall down when Jongdae caught her and picked her up bridal style. He could see that Minseok was not feeling down. Minseok had stopped crying, she sniffled and said in a low voice but enough for him to hear "Who are you?"

Jongdae smiled at her question and said "Me? I'm Kim Jongdae."

"Jong...dae" She said, that name, she had heard it somewhere before but... where? She didn't have the power to think and she drifted into sleep, leaning her head against Jongdae's chest.

Jongdae looked at her face and smiled a smile full of warmth and said " You look really cute when u cry."

He looked at the sky and then said "You really haven't changed."

                         _________________________________________________________

That night Minseok had a dream. She saw a boy. looked slightly older than him. They were playing togather... After that she woke up, she couldn't really remember what she saw she would have tried but seeing that she was in an unfamiliar place she forgot everything else. She was in a huge bedroom. It actually fitted her taste, she liked the pink wallpaper and cute stuff around the room but right now she was only thinking "Where the hell am I?'

The door opened and a maid entered the room and greeted her "Good Morning Miss." She said and bowed, "I have broght you a change of clothes."

Minseok looked at her as she placed the clothes on the bed and then she noticed she was not wearing her own clothes. She looked at the maid and said "Did u change my clothes?'

"No Miss."she replied

"Then who did?"

"........."

"Was it another maid?"

".............."

"Tell me, who was it?"

"Master Jongdae did."

The answer blew the colour out of her skin "What!?" She screamed. The maid just bowed and said "When you have changed come out, I'll escort you to the dining room." With that she left the room.

Minseok was awe strucked, her mouth was wide open, 'A man changed  my clothes.... A man... a man I don't even know.... a man..... he saw my body....' Thinking all this sent shivers down her spine but she mangaged to change her clothes and went out. The maid took her to the dining room and left. Minseok entered the room and saw Jongdae sitting there, reading a newspaper. He looked up at her and his serious expression changed into a grin, he looked back at the newspaper and said "You're up?"

Minseok heart was beating fast, she was nervous, she pouted, looked at the floor and answered "Un." Seeing her reaction Jongdae was about to chuckle but managed to keep it in. He looked at her again putting the newspaper down, exaimining her from top to bottom, then he looked at her again, smirked and said "Pink." Minseok's heart skipped a beat and she thought "Is he talking about my undergarments? So What if it's pink?!?!?'

Then suddenly the door opened. A girl entered the room. She was smaller than Miseok with heart shaped lips. She looked cute. She walked up to Minseok, smiled and said " Hi Minseok, nice to meet you. I'm Kyungsoo."

"OH! Hello, nice to meet you too." Minseok replied. Jongdae on the other hand stood up and siad, "Well, I'm going to work now." And with that he left.

Kyungsoo took Minseok to the dining room, where they had breakfast. Then kyungsoo sopke "I changed your clothes, I hope you don't mind." When Minseok heard that she suddenly felt so relieved and said "you changed them?"

"yes."

"OH! No I don't mind." She said and then she remembered she had to go back. She started to fret and said "I-I I need to go back, I need to talk to my parents. Can i borrow ur phone?"

"Yeah sure." Kyungsoo said and gave her, her handphone but when Lily called her parents the only thing she heard through the phone was "This number is currenlty turned off."

She turned pale'WHAT!?'