𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘓𝘝𝘌

"  ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟɪꜱᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ.  "

❀⊱┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄⊰❀

Raina, after that night. Had spent that last week trying to distract herself. She had spent the following hours drinking and thinking after K left, the whiskey calming her down. She had spent the last week calling Jaehyun, Changkyun and Jihyo every night to talk about everything. Knowing if there was any time she need their guidance and advice, it was now.

The morning after Raina had blown up at K, Heeseung came and apologised. The man felt guilty for putting Raina in that situation when she wasn't ready, but Raina smacked the back of his.

"You have nothing to be sorry for. None of you do. He was your friend, our friend, before he was anything else." That is what Raina said to him, and she meant it. Heeseung wasn't the one who let K walk into her room, that was her. None of the guys should feel any sort of guilt for reconnecting with their friend. 

"Umm Raina Park?" A familiar voice sounded, Raina looked up from her book to see Haru standing in front of her. Raina sat in a cosy corner of the cafe the two first met, a book in her hand and an empty cup placed on the table. Raina smiled politely, feeling a little awkward now knowing that Haru is a friend of K's and the woman wondered if he knew who exactly she was to K.

"Haru. It's a pleasure to see you again." Raina greeted softly, Haru chuckled.

"It seems like I can't escape you." He teased, running a hand through his hair. Raina eased up and laughed along with him, the woman motioned to the seat in front of her with a smile.

"Please sit." Haru smiled gratefully before taking a seat in front of the idol.

"Been busy I see." Raina commented, motioning her head to the bags of groceries laying beside Haru, just under the table.

"Yea, my roommate is away for a bit while my little brother and some friends stay at our place. So I have to stock up, god knows they'll eat all of it within the first day." Raina hummed and giggled.

"Yes, from my experience living with 7 other males is disastrous." Haru laughed and leaned forward.

"Tell me about it. How is it? living with your group members? the high life?" He asked curiously, Raina smiled at his curiosity.

"Living with the others is basically just living with 7 overgrown children. They annoy me, irritate me but in saying that...With them, there's never a dull moment. I love them. And as for the lifestyle, it's tiring, being in the spotlight pretty much 24/7, working every day for hours, the meetings, the practice, the crowds. It's tiring." Raina explained, a small smile on her face, Haru squinted his eyes and looked confused.