13

Nathalia and Eggsy run through the corridor, shooting any guards who come close. Nathalia sprints forward, leaping up and grabbing one guard's shoulders and uses the leverage to vault over him, her gun raised as she shoots two of the others in the head before getting a firm grip on the guard behind her's head and jerking it harshly to the right. A snap fills her ears before his body falls to the floor.

"Next left, down the narrow tunnel,"

Nathalia and Eggsy run down the corridor and Nathlia watches Eggsy use the wall to jump up and land on one of the guards as she shoots at the others.

Nathalia grabs a guard's shoulders and spins, landing upon his shoulders before slamming her elbow into his head hard and repeatedly. As his body crumples, she leaps from his shoulders and dives for another, snatching his gun before spinning and shooting him in the face.

"Well done all of you!"

Nathalia and Eggsy turn the corner to see Merlin being faced off with four guards, they both raise their guns and shoot. Only to receive a click in response.

"Fuck!"

"Shit!"

The guards turn and point their guns. Eggsy grabs Nathalia and spins her so she's planted behind him.

"MERLIN!"

"Get in here!"

Nathalia and Eggsy run forward and clamber up the plane steps. Nathalia flops into the closest chair and Eggsy does the same.

"Lets get the fuck out of here!" Eggsy says.

"We can't," Merlin says. "I can't get into Valentine's machine. He's got biometric security. You're both gonna have to get in there and make sure his hand never touches that desk"

"Are you taking the fucking piss?" Eggsy asks

"I'm afraid not,"

"Let's have that then," Eggsy says, gesturing for Merlin's gun.

"This is mine," Merlin says. "I'll show you yours"

Merlin leads the younger adults to the back of the plane and tilts a picture frame which drops a piece of the wall to reveal guns and other weaponry.

Nathalia moves to the left and presses a small part of the wall, her own guns and equipment revealing themselves as she stocks up on ammunition and blades. Whatever she could fit in her pockets, Nathalia stocked up on. She turns to Eggsy who had picked out the umbrella.

"Good choice," Merlin says.

They open the door to find no guards and Merlin speaks up.

"Go,"

Eggsy heads down the steps first before extending his hand to Nathalia who takes it as she descends.

"Is this how you treat all the women in your life?" Nathalia asks as they break into a run.

"Only the special ones,"

"Oh Eggsy, you romantic," Nathalia teases.

"Eggsy, Nat, Valentine's using someone else's satellite," Merlin says. "He's going to reconnect the chain. It's going to take him no time at all. It's at 20 percent. Eggsy, Nat, it seems Valentine's got a present for you. Get a move on!"

Nathalia and Eggsy speed up at Merlin's words, skidding around corners as they do so. They turn a corner only to be faced with guards, Eggsy lifts the umbrella as Nathalia fires at them, ducking behind to avoid bullets.

Nathalia steps from behind the umbrella, a gun in each hand. She begins offloading her bullets into the men's chests with ease.

Eggsy grabs Nathalia's wrist and pulls her back as he opens the familiar lighter and launches it forward, blowing the guards to hell.

Nathalia and Eggsy run down one corridor, only to have to backtrack as the end of the corridor is blocked by guards. They turn and run back only to be faced with more armed guards, far too many for the pair to shoot.

Eggsy pulls Nathalia back against one of the large metal doors, holding her tightly as guards advance from each side.

"Merlin, we're fucked," Nathalia says.

"As am I,"

"They're coming at us from both sides. We're out of options," Eggsy says. "Rox, I need a favor.  Call my mum. Tell her to lock herself away from Dean and the baby. And tell her I love her"

"Merlin, the implants!" Nathalia says.

"What about them?"

"Can you turn them on?"

"All right," Merlin's voice rings through her ears. "My turn to play, Valentine"

Nathalia hears the guards' footsteps as they move forward and clutches on tighter to Eggsy who presses a kiss to the crown of her head, clutching her body close to his.

The sound of explosions fill their ears and they both lean forward, watching as coloured puffs of smoke come from the guards' heads, their bodies falling to the floor. 

"Oh, my God!" Merlin shouts. "That is fucking spectacular!"

"Merlin, you're a fucking genius!"

A loud thud on the door makes both Nathalia and Eggsy nearly jump out of their skin.

"What the fuck is happening out there?"

Nathalia reaches up and opens the hatch to reveal a very familiar face from the news.

"Aren't you that princess who went missing?" Nathalia asks.

"Can you get me out?"

"Can you get the Queen to make me a Lady, like officially?" Nathalia asks.

"If you get me out right now, I'll get you more than just a title," The princess says. "You can have one of my chateaus in the coutryside as well"

Feedback from the speaker system squeals before Valentine's voice booms through the bunker.

"You motherfucker. Did you really think I was stupid enough to implant one of those things in my own head? What are you, fucking crazy? All those innocent people killed and for what? You didn't stop shit!"

"Eggsy, Nat, the signal's started!" Merlin shouts. "Get Valentine's hand off that bloody desk now!"

"Sorry, your highness," Nathalia says. "We've got to save the world"

Nathalia turns to Eggsy who was waiting to go.

"If we save the world," Nathalia says before leaning forward and whispering in Eggsy's ear.

"We better get it done quickly then," Eggsy says. "No time to be wasting"

"Good luck!" The princess shouts after them.