CHAPTER 24

* Spicy smut lies ahead  *

“Nabel!”

Startled by his actions, Ronée tried to keep him from raising her gown by pushing his head away with her hands. However, Nabel ignored her weak protests and dug his fingers into her thighs.

The hem of the sheer chemise was lifted, revealing her white underwear. After tying the gown into a knot at her waist, he pulled down the flimsy fabric, and her glistening folds came into view.

Ronée shivered at the feeling of Nabel’s warm lips kissing her inner thigh. When he began to gently bite and suck, she gasped and grabbed hold of his shoulders to steady herself.

His thirst grew after seeing his mark on her flushed skin, so his lips moved upwards

And soon, her underwear was pulled down to her knees. Nabel’s lips touched the hem of her chemise instead of her soft skin, annoyed by the barrier it caused, he rolled it up to her stomach.

“Ahh.”

Nabel’s lips brushed against the deep pink bushes. His skillful lips slowly descended, his tongue barely grazing her sensitive bud.

“Aah!”

It was such an intense stimulus that her knees buckled, and she lost the strength in her legs almost immediately. Nabel grabbed her by the waist with one hand while lifting her leg and resting it over his shoulder.

With her weight completely supported Nabel, once again, swept his tongue over the swollen bud.

“Ah…!”

When Ronée wove her fingers through his golden hair, Nabel grasped her hips and pulled her closer as his tongue continued to tease her. Completely overwhelmed by the waves of ecstasy sweeping over her body, Ronée shivered and tightened her gripped his hair tightly.

Soon after, the silence in the room was interrupted by her breathy moans and the wet sounds of Nabel lapping at her wetness.

Sensing her approaching climax, Nabel gently sucked on her clit, while stoking the swollen bud with the tip of his tongue. Ronée cried out as she reached her peak, her body shuddering uncontrollably from the intense pleasure.

Nabel didn’t stop even after she came down from her peak. He was intoxicated by, the way she responded to his touch and the expressions she made as he pushed her to the height of pleasure. Since the day had just begun, he couldn’t drag her to bed, so he was satisfied with a taste.

Ronée wiggled her hips as she attempted to escape the intense sensations that left her body feeling feverish. Nabel grasped her thigh tightly, preventing her from escaping, and holding her in place.

Just when Ronée felt like she couldn’t handle it anymore, Nabel’s fingers slid into her sopping wet core, causing her to gasp in response.

He curled his fingers upwards to stroke the place that seemed to make her the most desperate for release, as he slowly thrust his fingers into her again and again.

The combined pleasure from Nabel steadily sucking her bud and his fingers pushing inside had Ronée shivering and whimpering in need.

When she began to plead and desperately rock her hips against him, his fingers plunged into her wetness with a quickened pace.

Soon, a delicious sensation quickly began to claim her and the moment Ronée reached her peak again, she was a trembling, sobbing mess without a coherent thought.

Nabel’s hand was drenched in her juices when he finally withdrew his fingers from her quivering depths. The warm liquid of love slowly flowed down his fingers to his wrist. He tilted his head back and smiled gently