Idk what to call this, but this is part 1

Hey! So sorry about my absence. I would explain it to you but that's none of your business.
(Was that harsh? Sorry!)

So to put it plainly.
In the far far future I will be making a Y/n insert for Tangled Before Ever After and Tangled The Series.

Since I've been out I decided to show you a sneak peak at Tangled Before Ever After. And by 'sneak peak' I mean, I'm just gonna split Tangled Before Ever After into multiple parts for you guys.

I think this HUGE so I thought this would make up for it.

I hope you enjoy! I worked super hard on this for you guys!

☆☆☆

You riding on your horse, Star, along with one of your best and closest friends and his girlfriend who were riding on their own horses. And who might your best friend and his girlfriend be, well, your best friend is the one and only Flynn Rider or now known as Eugene Fitzherbert, and his girlfriend is Princess Rapunzel herself or as to what you call her Raps.

"They're gaining on us!" Rapunzel shouted as the three of you rode your horses faster, trying to get away. You look over your shoulder, "There's more of them." You face forward. "Good. It'll keep things interesting." Eugene said.

The guards started chasing you, Eugene and Rapunzel down even faster. "Man, these guys are persistent." Eugene noted. "So am I." Rapunzel said. "I'll meet you guys at the wall!" You ride ahead of them. "Sounds like a challenge." Eugene catches up to you. "Think you can keep up?" Rapunzel asks as she goes a different way from the way you and Eugene go. "Oh, its not us you have to worry about." Eugene yells to Rapunzel. Rapunzel looks behind her, "Uh oh." "They're your problem now!" You laugh.

You and Eugene hear more horses behind you. You both look behind you to see the Captain of the Guards and one of the guards chasing after you and Eugene. "Spoke too soon." You look back to Eugene. "Ya think?!" Eugene yells.

"Okay, Star, follow my lead." You rub your horse's neck. "Yep, like (Y/n) said. Max follow my l-- Oh! Log, log, log!" Eugene starts to panic. Max, with Eugene still on his back, slides under the fallen log while Star, with you on her back, does back flip over the log. You and Star land next to Eugene and Max. "Show off." Eugene scoffs, "I could have done that." "Well then, why didn't you?" You smirk. Eugene looks away from you and mumbles something under his breath, it was probably something about him making fun of you but you didn't care. All you cared about was getting away from the guards.

The Captain jumps over the log while his horse goes under it. The guard behind him tried to do that but instead he fell. "Haha!" You laugh. "Hey, at least the ground broke his fall." Eugene joins in on your laughing.

The Captain gets closer and closer to you and Eugene, "You're not getting away this time!" "Yah!" Rapunzel jumps in front of the Captain making his horse come to a sudden halt. "Sorry!" Rapunzel yells behind her. "We're almost there!" You see the Corona wall.

The Captain comes out from behind on his horse still racing after you, Rapunzel and Eugene. "Oh, come on!" Eugene yells, clearly annoyed.

You look forward to see a massive river. All at the same time, in sink, you on Star, Rapunzel on Fidella, and Eugene on Max, jump the river, to the other side. The Captain tried to jump over it too but ended up falling into the water.

Eugene stays back to say something to the Captain but you and Rapunzel ride to the wall. You get ahead of her, and make it to the wall first.

You have Star lift you up so you can stand on the wall. You get up there, "Woah. I can't wait to see it all again." You gaze at the scenery and front of you. Rapunzel hops up next to you, "Wait, you've been out there?" Rapunzel asks looking at the view on the other side of the wall. "Yeah, I was once a thief... With Eugene." You look over to Rapunzel. "Really? Then how did you become a princess?" Rapunzel asked. "Oh, well, I was caught stealing when you were missing. When Mom saw me, she immediately wanted to call me her daughter. So after finding out that I didn't have a family and after bugging Dad for so long, Dad finally said yes to adopting me. Then a few months after I was adopted, I was crowned Princess of Corona." You explain. Rapunzel nods as if she wanted to say more but she didn't.