Birth of the triplets

''It's coming. Oh. The baby's coming.'' Said Wanda.

''You're pregnant?'' Asked Geraldine.

***

Wanda and Geraldine walked to the living room. Wanda breath heavily.

''Now, let's Get you comfortable. Ok?'' Said Geraldine as She made the couch ready for Wanda.

''I think I'm gonna lay down right here.'' Said Wanda.

She got down om the floor

''Vision ran to Get the doctor. He'll be back soon.'' Said Wanda and She collapsed on the floor.

''No, no, There's not enough time for that.'' Said Geraldine. She layed a pillow under Wanda's head. ''Relax. Relax.'' Said Geraldine.

She found a bucket and runend to the kitchen.

''You know your breathing, right?'' Said Geraldine.

Wanda breathed heavily again.

''Wanda, i can't hear you.'' Said Geraldine while searching for towels.

Wanda groaned. Some picture started to spin, it came fire in the fire place and a lamp feld down on the table. Geraldine runned imside again.

''I may be late for the party, But i imagine There is a logical explanation for this.'' Said Geraldine as She sat down beside Wanda.

''It's all perfectly natural!'' Said Wanda and She screamed.

''Hey, You're doing great. You're doing great. Look at me. Look at me.'' Said Geraldine.

She started to breath rhythmically and Wanda joined.

''I can't do it.'' Said Wanda.

''Yes, you can.'' Said Geraldine.

Wanda shaked her head. It hurt so much and She was afraid.

''I can't. I can't.'' Said Wanda.

''You can do this.'' Said Geraldine.

''Yes, you can. You can do this. Beside, it's rime to start pushing. You're ready?'' Said Geraldine.

Wanda shaked her head.

''You're ready. You»re ready. Push. Push, Wanda. Push!'' Said Geraldine.

Wanda pushed and screamed.

''Push! That's a girl!'' Said Geraldine.

Geraldine dried the little baby. She held it up in her arms.

''It's a girl.'' Said Geraldine.

Wanda smiled and chuckled. Geraldine gave the baby to Wanda.

''Hi.'' Said Wanda. ''Oh, She's perfect.''

Vision came running in the house with the doctor on his back. The doctor got down.

''Oh, no. I missed it.'' Said Vision.

He was sad he missed it But got happy when he saw Wanda's smile and his little baby daughter.

''Hey, Doc, Why don't you help me out in the kitchen there.'' Said Geraldine.

''We went so fast, it was like We were Flying.'' Said the doctor.

Him and geraldine walked inside the kitchen.

''Well done, Wanda.'' Said Vision.

He sat down beside his wife and new born daughter.

''Well, don't you wanna meet your daughter as yourself.'' Asked Wanda.

Vision looked around. Since it wasn't anyone there, he turned into his normal self. He picked up his little daughter.